Part 44

Next day, Ruhi, Ahana and Kiara came in Veer's office. He was working in his cabin when his secretary called him "Sir some Mrs. Kiara Verma is here to meet you and she is saying that you know her!"

Veer was surprised wondering if what Kiara was doing in his office. He asked his secretary to send her in his cabin. After few minutes, he heard a knock on his door and saw Kiara coming inside with Ruhi and Ahana.

Veer got up from his seat and greeted the ladies "Good morning beautifuls! You all here at my office!"

Ahana piped in "We met twice but didn't had a formal introduction. I am Ahana, Kiara's cousin and she is her sister in law Ruhi" He gestured them to sit after the introduction.

Veer asked "So what brings you all here? As far as I remember we don't so any business together and we all just know each other formally"

Kiara sighed "Yes you are right but we need your favour. I hope you will help us after listening to what I am going to say" Veer asked perplexed "What help can I be for you people?"

Kiara narrated the entire story of Rahil and Alisha to him right from their marriage to happy married life  to their arguement and then separation. Ahana wiped her tears and said to Veer "My brother is really heart broken since Alisha bhabhi left him. Please Veer we cannot see him this miserable anymore so please if you know the reason why Bhabhi left suddenly then tell us"

Ruhi supported her "Yes Veer you two seemed to be pretty close to each other and if I am not wrong then she told us yesterday that you live together. I am pretty sure she must have told you about her life"

Veer sighed "It's not my story to tell you. I was having a strange feeling yesterday that why was she so upset in the party suddenly and when I asked her she told that she will tell me later. Today morning also she left in hurry to her office before I can ask her anything about it further. Now I know why was she acting differently"

Kiara requested him "Veer we asked her many times but she is not telling us. We want to help them two together to solve their problem and be back together" Then she remembered something and asked "I should not ask this but is Zara your and Alisha's daughter?"

Veer nodded his head "Yes Zara is my and Alisha's daughter but I am not her biological father. Alisha was preganant when she left Rahil and then gave birth to her. I was with Zara since her childhood so she calls me Papa"

Ruhi sequeled in her seat "That means she is our Rahil's daughter. No wonder he was so comfortable with her!" Ahana held his hand in hers "Veer please tell us the reason why Alisha left my brother for Zara's sake. Don't you think she deserves both her parents love"

Veer thought for a while and sighed "Fine I will tell you but you have to promise me that Alisha should not come to know about it now and before you people plan to do something, you should let me know. Alisha is my best friend and she suffered a lot. I don't want any pain coming in her way now"

All the three ladies nodded their heads in agreement. He narrated the entire story why how Alisha was blackmailed by Jasbeer and how she was forced to leave Rahil and her parents.

Veer said angrily "I wanted to kill that bastard myself and end Alisha's torment but he is hiding somewhere since a long time. Police is still searching for him"

Ruhi, Ahana and Kiara were horrified hearing Alisha's story. Tears came in their eyes imagining how poor Alisha suffered this torment alone.

They all got up to leave. Ahana hugged Veer "Thank you so much for looking out for Bhabhi and Zara Veer. Don't worry our husbands will take care of that prick and we will unite Bhabhi and Zara with Bhai very soon"