Part 20

After a teary goodbye, Ahana went with her husband and her in laws to her new home. Everyone returned back to Arjun's house. All were going to their respective rooms to rest when Karan said "No one will go to their rooms. I want to say something important"

Anjali frowned "What happened Karan? Is everything alright?" He looked at her "Yes Anjali everything is alright. Infact it's time for a celebration"

Arjun asked confused "What celebration are you talking man?" Karan eyed Aarav who was standing next to Rahil "My son's wedding celebration"

Everyone gasped whereas colour drained from Aarav and Rahil's faces. Anjali asked "What nonsense are you speaking Karan?"

Karan said her "Ask Aarav if I am speaking nonsense or not darling" Anjali went near her son and asked "Aarav what your father is telling?"

Aarav gulped and remained silent. She shouted "Answer me!" Pakhi went near her and kept a hand on her shoulder "Relax Bhabhi. I am sure there is some misunderstanding right son?" She pointed look at Aarav. He looked at Rahil and saw Rahil gesturing him to break the news.

He took a deep breath and said "Dad is right Mom" Anjali gasped and then she slapped him. Kiara ran towards her mother and held her "Mom please!"

Aarav sighed "I know I deserve this Kiara. Don't stop her. I hid my marriage from you all" Arjun who was silent asked "But when you got married Aarav and why didn't you tell your parents about it?"

Aarav took a deep breath and narrated how he met Ruhi and how they two got married. After listening to him, Karan asked "You could have told us about this earlier son. I am sure we could have done something. Me and mother have convinced Ruhi's mother"

Aarav looked at him "Sorry dad. I was confused what to do at that time and when I came back, I wanted to tell you all about us but Ruhi wanted to settle her differences with her mother first before breaking the news of our marriage"

He then went where Anjali and Pakhi were sitting. He kneeled down to Anjali's level and wiped her tears "Slap me more if you want mom but please say something"

Anjali kept a stonic face "What you expect me to tell you Aarav. You know me and your father always allowed you and Kiara to do anything since your childhood. But you broke our trust today. I didn't expect this from you"

Aarav cringed hearing her words. He knew that his parents would be upset knowing this but seeing them gloomy now crushed his heart. He held her hands "I know Mom I don't deserve your forgiveness but please forgive me and accept our marriage. I cannot live in peace knowing you and Dad are unhappy. I am so sorry mom but please forgive your son please"

Pakhi said "Bhabhi what's done is done. Plus I know Ruhi and Ritu personally. Ruhi is very good girl. I am sure you will like her" Kiara supported her aunt "Yes Mom forget what happened" She joked to lighten the atmosphere "It's important that finally my brother got married"

Arjun took the lead and went near Karan "Yes buddy our children's happiness is utmost important to us. He made a mistake but now he is asking your forgiveness because he feels guilty for it right Aarav?" He gestured Aarav to apologize. Aarav got up and went near his father.

He folded his hands in front of him "Yes dad i am really sorry. Please forgive me. I didn't mean to hurt you all"

Karan huffed "I will not talk to you until and unless I didn't see my daughter in law"

Aarav grinned and hugged Karan tightly "I will bring her to meet you all soon dad. Thank you for giving me chance to correct my mistake"

Anjali too stood up and went near them "Karan tell him that I won't accept their marriage so if they want to live with us then we are getting them married again"

Aarav left his father and hugged his mother "I will marry her as many times as you wish mom if you forgive me"

Anjali smiled and caressed his head "We are forgiving you two this time. But don't do such things in future" Aarav grinned and nodded his head. He looked at Rahil and gestured him to come near him. He whispered in his ears "Bro tell our family about you and Alisha also. It's appropriate time right now"

Rahil thought for a while. He will have to tell his family about him and Alisha soon so why not now. This way he will also be burden free. He nodded his head at Aarav and turned towards Arjun "Pa I also want to confess something"

Arjun got perplexed "What you want to confess son?" Rahil took a quick look at everyone present in his house and lastly looked at Aarav who was indicating him that he got his back. He took a deep breath and said "I also got married"

Pindrop silence followed his speech. There was shock evident on everyone's faces. Kiara  who came out of shock first asked "Did you two decide to hid your wives from us all? You too Rahil?"

He gave a sheepish smile to her. Arjun who was speechless just asked "Why?" Rahil sighed and explained everything about Alisha's situation and her need to keep this as secret.

After hearing everything, Pakhi took a deep breath and said "Poor Alisha! I want to meet my daughter in law Rahil. I knew she is a nice girl when I first met her in office party. She suffered so much"

Arjun nodded hearing Pakhi "Yes son we can understand your situation but you could have told us about all these. I would have personally looked for her safety. Anyways what's done is now done so bring her to come and live with us from tomorrow. Me and your mother will talk with her parents at appropriate time"

Rahil hugged Arjun "Ohh pa you are the best. I thought you will be disappointed in me but you and mum both understood my situation at that time and accepted my and Alisha's relationship"

Arjun smiled and caressed his back "Because we know our son won't do any wrong thing to hurt us or any other person for that matter. We are happy with your and Alisha's relationship. She is a good person. But after we talk to her parents and explain them about your marriage, I will get you two wedded again in front of us alright?"

Rahil laughed bobbing his head in yes. He then went to Pakhi and embraced her "Sorry mum but you know I didn't do that intentionally" She twisted his ear playfully "At least you two brothers have allowed us to watch from distance. Now along with Aarav even you will have to wed your bride again in front of us all. And don't hide any such things in future ok?"

He kissed her cheek and said yes. Anjali said "Pakhi we were going crazy for a daughter in law and here our monkeys had already hidden that two gems from us" Pakhi replied "Agreed Bhabhi. For their punishment, both of them will stay in separate rooms from their wives till they get married again"

Aarav and Rahil gasped "Hey that's not required. We both are already married!"

Karan playfully waggled his eyebrows "Do you two want us to kick you both out of our houses and only allow your wives to live?" Aarav gave a sheepish smile to him "Dad come on we are your sons"

Arjun supported Karan "So stay away from our daughters till we say ok" Both pouted and nodded helplessly. Kiara laughed and took their photos "It's hilarious to see you two getting scolded from our parents. I will show these pictures to Ahana and our new sister in laws. It would be fun"

Aarav glared at her "You won't do that Kiara" She smirked "Try me!" Rahil dramatically folded his hands in front of her "Please sister don't do such evil deed against your poor Brothers!"

Kiara chuckled "My brothers  and poor! Tsk Tsk Rahil you joke very fine!"