Part 37

Aarav and Ruhi were back from Mumbai after staying with Rahil for two days. He had become so silent and angry since Alisha left.

Ruhi was working in her boutique when she got a call from Kiara. She frowned and wondered why was she calling her at work hours. She picked up the call and asked "Hi di! Is everything ok? You called at this time"

Kiara groaned in pain "Ruhi please come to my home. I fell down the stairs and I am bleeding. I tried calling Neev but his phone is switched off and no one else is there at home. Come fast"

Ruhi gasped "Di I am coming. Wait for me!" She sprinted towards her car and called Aarav from her car only. She also asked him to inform Neev and bring him to the hospital with him.

Neev, Aarav and Ruhi were waiting for the doctor to come out. She was treating Kiara inside. The door opened and doctor informed Neev "Sorry Mr. Verma your wife miscarried the baby. We tried our best but couldn't save the child. You can meet your wife now"

Neev sat on the bench with a thud. Tears were flowing from his eyes. How come their child left them before coming in this world. Aarav hugged him crying himself "I am so sorry for your lost Neev. Don't lose hope please. Kiara needs you"

Neev cried out his heart on his brother in law's shoulder "God took our baby back Aarav. Why he did that? What was our fault?"

Aarav consoled him "I know Neev and I cannot imagine the pain you are going through but you have to be strong. You have to look after Kiara also. She will be heart broken by this"

Ruhi was silently crying standing in the corner. Neev wiped his tears and went inside to meet his wife. Kiara was crying when she saw her husband coming "Neev why did this happen to us? Why our baby left us?"

Neev hugged her and replied "Don't cry Kiara. May be baby didn't wanted to come in this world. He or she will be in a better place now. Please calm yourself"

Ruhi hugged Aarav seeing him crying. Aarav sobbed "What is happening to our family Ruhi? First Rahil and now Kiara!"

Ruhi rubbed his back "Don't cry Aarav. Everything will be alright. Please be strong"

Things changed for everyone. Once the big happy family is now not the same. Alisha had gone somewhere leaving Rahil. He had become so bitter and living mechanically after she left.

Ahana had gone to London leaving Nirbhay behind. He was missing her so desperately. Cheerfulness went from Kiara and Neev's lives after the loss if their baby.

Ruhi was sitting in her office and thinking of the day she left Oberoi Mansion.

Flashback:

Aarav was very disturbed from the recent sad events happening in his family so Ruhi thought to surprise him by taking him out for lunch. She went to his office but he was not there.

His secretary informed her that he was upstairs in his penthouse. When she went there and opened his bedroom door, she was shocked to find him sleeping with another woman naked. Tears started flowing from her eyes and she left the place.

When she asked Aarav about this in the evening, he got angry and accused her that she didn't trust him. She believed her husband cannot cheat on her so she let go of the matter.

But again next day she saw him with that woman leaving his office building. She followed him and saw Aarav's hands on her sitting closely with her in a restaurant.

She clicked their pictures and when he came home she asked him for an explanation. He was shocked and said her that the woman was just an employee and is passing through some tough phase so he was just helping her.

Ruhi left the house in anger and when Aarav tried to stop her, she asked him to prove his innocence first before bringing her back in their house.

So far she didn't see him after that. Many days passed but he had not yet contacted her. She kept a hand on her belly and sighed. She was not feeling well since few days and today when she got checked, she came to know that she is pregnant with his baby.

She desperately wanted Aarav to prove his innocence and take her back to their home. She don't want him to be like her father.

She was lost in her thoughts when Aarav came barging in her cabin. Ruhi was surprised to see him. He threw his phone towards her chair. She catched it and raised her eyebrows in confusion at him.

He said "Open the gallery and see the video. It's my proof of not cheating on you. Have a look at it"

She did as he told and after seeing the video, she was surprised. Aarav came near her and pulled up in his arms "I was not aware that she was interested in me Ruhi. After you left, I confronted her but she was not accepting it. Yesterday I took her to the club and made her drink heavily and asked her everything. At that time, she accepted what evil things she did to separate us. I am sorry for not listening to us earlier. Forgive me!"

Ruhi sobbed hugging him "I thought you will not come to take me back. I was waiting for you"

Aarav kissed on her forhead "How come I not come darling! I didn't approached you earlier because I didn't had any proof but know this very carefully that I will never let you go away from me. I love you"

She tightened her hold "I love you too. I am sorry for not trusting you. I promise it will not happen again in future"

Aarav pulled her towards his chest further "I won't give you any chance like this again sweetheart. I know you don't trust men easily because of your father but I am not like him Ruhi"

Ruhi nodded her head "I know that and that's why I was hurt when I saw you with her. I love you like crazy Aarav and I know you will never break my trust"

Aarav wiped her tears "Now come on let's take you back home where you rightfully belong!"

Ruhi chuckled "Well I left that house alone but now we are not returning alone again" Aarav got confused "What do you mean?"

She placed his hand on her belly "We are going to be parents Aarav!"

Aarav's eyes widened "Really?" Ruhi rolled her eyes "No I felt like just saying it"

He hugged her again tightly "Ohh Ruhi you made me the happiest man alive. Thank you so much baby. Are you two alright?"

She smiled at him and kissed his cheek "Yes we both are fine. Let's go and share this news with Mom and Dad. They both will be very happy" Aarav nodded and they two left together for their home.