Part 28

Ruhi came down for breakfast when she heard Anjali talking on phone. Karan was nowhere to be seen so she thought maybe he would have gone for jogging.

Her father in law was so active in this age and her husband. She huffed. That lazy fellow never gets up early. Anjali disconnected the call and came running towards Ruhi. She was startled when Anjali took her in a bone crushing hug "Ohh Ruhi I am so happy today!"

Ruhi was surprised "What happened mom that got you so excited in the morning?" Anjali grinned at her "A new member is coming in our family?"

Ruhi got confused "Is that so? But who?" She cheerfully said "A baby" Ruhi got horrified "But mom how can you I mean you didn't already have menopause?"

Anjali rolled her eyes "I am not talking about me silly!" She got perplexed "Then who?" She said "Kiara is pregnant. Neev had called me few minutes ago to share the news"

Ruhi sequeled hearing her mother in law "Ohh my God mom it's fantastic news. Kiara di is going to become a mother. I am so happy for them. Finally I am going to be an aunt to cute little baby"

Karan came back from jogging and saw both his wife and daughter in law bouncing in joy. He smiled and went near them "Why you two are so cheerful this morning?"

Ruhi turned towards him and replied "Dad a baby is coming in our family!" Before Karan could reply her, Aarav came running and lifted Ruhi in his arms "Thanks love finally we are becoming parents. I am so happy. I can't believe we are having baby so early but I am hell excited!"

Ruhi wriggled and asked her to drop her on ground. After he dropped her on her feet, she frowned at him "I am not pregnant you stupid!"

He frowned and shared a confused look with his father who had the same perplexed expression on his face. Anjali shook her head "Kiara is pregnant. Now you two understood!"

Karan sequeled in delight "Ohh gosh! My baby girl is going to be mother. Anjali I am so happy. We will become grandparents"

Aarav smiled "I am becoming an uncle! How exciting" Ruhi grinned at him "I know right. Even I am so excited" He pulled her a little far from their parents who were happily talking about the coming baby. She asked him "What happened?"

Aarav said "Even I want a baby please" Ruhi gave a horrified look to him "Babies are not on sale that I can buy from any store and give you. We just started living together before two months. Wait for few more months then we can plan something"

His eyes widened in shock "I was just teasing you but seriously we will plan after few months?" Ruhi smacked him "I told you earlier also that I don't joke about serious things"

Aarav hugged her "I can't wait for that planning Ruhi. I am ready whenever you want alright!" She nodded her head.

Anjali cleared her throat "Now if you two are done I am hungry. Then you come with me to shopping Ruhi. We all will visit Kiara and Neev and congratulate them personally tomorrow. We need to buy few gifts for them"

Ruhi sat on the table "Sure mom let's eat first" Aarav looked at Karan "Dad you are coming in today's board meeting right?"

Karan nodded his head "Yes wait for me. We will go office together today. I will take a shower after breakfast" Aarav nodded and they all started eating.

Alisha was preparing breakfast when Pakhi came in the kitchen "Good morning darling! You up early today?" Alisha turned towards her and kissed her on her cheek "Yes mum good morning. I am going to office early today for finalizing the candidates interviewed last week"

Alisha wanted to pursue her career in writing as she was interested in reading and writing books since her childhood but never got an opportunity. After they came from their honeymoon, she told Rahil about this and he supported her decision. So now she is leaving her job as his PA and currently she had hired three best candidates to take her job. She had personally interviewed every one last week and today she is going to finalize one amongst them.

Pakhi snapped her finger "Where are you lost? Go and call everyone for breakfast or else you will be late beta"

She nodded and first spotted Arjun in the living room. She went and asked him "Papa breakfast is ready. Come and I will just go and call Rahil also"

Arjun smiled at her and nodded his head. She sprinted towards her room to call her husband. Rahil was nowhere in the room. She thought to check the study room when he came inside their room. She smiled looking at him "Good you came. Breakfast is ready come"

He held her hand and pulled her in his arms "Why you are not seen since morning?"

She chuckled "I was in kitchen preparing our breakfast and moreover I am finalizing your PA today so I have to leave for office early. So don't waste my time"

He pouted "Now spending few minutes with me is a waste of your time? You wound me Jaan!"

She pulled his nose gently "Don't start in the morning husband. I know all these. Making me feel guilty and then doing hanky panky. Not happening now move"

He grabbed her hand "I know you are busy today but from tomorrow you will not be coming to office. I will miss you Jaan please spent time with me in office today after your interview gets over"

She kissed his cheek "Ok will do that" He pinned her to the door and said "You forgot to give me morning kiss today"

She scwoled "Liar I kissed you before getting out of bed. It's not my fault if you were sleeping!" He gave a puppy eye to her "Fine as you say. My day becomes better with just one kiss of yours but if you had already kissed me when I was sleeping then it's ok"

Alisha shook her head and reversed their positions. He was pushed to door and she came in front of him "If my husband wants kiss then he will get" With this she kissed his lips.

After thoroughly kissing her, Rahil grinned "What if your husband wants a little more?" Alisha narrowed her eyes and dragged him out of their room.

Seeing them coming, Pakhi joked "Ohh thank God you two came. I thought it would look bad if I had to come and disturb your romance"

Alisha glared at Rahil. He gave a sheepish smile to her and turned towards his mother "No mum actually I was not finding the tie I wanted to wear with my suit today so she was just helping me"

Arjun chuckled "Then where is your tie boy? We cannot see you wearing it?" Rahil muttered "Screw PA's sharp eyesight!"

He smiled nervously at him "It's in my room pa. I will wear before leaving ok! I am hungry mum let's start eating!" Pakhi and Arjun laughed seeing both of them embarrassed but they were happy to see them both happy together.