Part 5

Ahana came home after her work when she saw her parents sitting with Rahil's friend Nirbhay Mehra. She became excited seeing him. Ahana had a crush on him since a long time. But instead of approaching him, she always admired him from a distance. According to her brother, Nirbhay was a man with few words. He was a serious kind of guy who doesn't do anything unnecessarily in his life. She thought may be that is because his father and mother had a very nasty divorce when he was just ten years old and they two have their separate new families now.

His grandparents took his responsibility and nutured him with love and affection but still he doesn't believe in love and happily married concepts. His broken childhood had a deep impact on his growing up. He, Rahil, Aarav and her jiju Neev were all studying together in boarding school and are friends with each other. He is totally opposite in personality to her but she thought that opposite attracts.

Arjun spotted Ahana and called her "Princess you back from office?" She smiled and went towards them. Nirbhay always liked Ahana. She is one happy to go person as per him. He wished if he could be like her. After greeting her parents she turned towards him "Hi Nirbhay, how are you?"

Nirbhay gave her a small smile "I am good. I heard you started a new job last week" She nodded her head. Pakhi stood up saying "We would like to talk more with you son but we are getting late for a charity event so I would like to take your leave" She looked at Arjun and after saying goodbye they two left.

Ahana said "So how is life?" Nirbhay shook his head slightly "As usual . Nothing new. Actually me and Rahil are working on a new project. He asked me to deliver the blue prints of it that's why I came. Rahil is on his way home and saw uncle aunty so sat sometime with them for chatting"

Ahana smiled and shook her head positively "Would you liked tea, coffee or juice?" Nirbhay said "I just had coffee with your parents sometime ago. I am leaving only after giving these papers to Rahil" She shrugged her shoulder and sat back leaning on sofa. Nirbhay asked "How is new job going on?"

She grinned at him "Excellent I am learning so much" He chuckled. Rahil came and went towards them "Sorry Nirbhay I was stuck in traffic so got late. How are you my friend? Long time no see!" Nirbhay got up to give him a friendly hug "Yup it's been long since we met. Actually I was in Australia working on a new project and was there since last two months"

Rahil exclaimed "You even missed Neev's wedding!" Nirbhay chuckled "Yeah that's why I had to fly to Delhi first to personally apologize and congratulate him and Kiara otherwise he would have given a hell of a time to me"

Rahil laughed "Yeah he can be dramatic sometimes!" Nirbhay got up keeping the papers on the coffee table "I would like to talk more buddy but I am getting late for home. My grandma would be waiting for me to join them for dinner. Check this blueprint and let me know the changes if you want. I will come to your office day after tomorrow. We can then discuss the details."

Rahil nodded and they both shake his hands. Then he turned towards Ahana who was sitting silently "Bye Ahana take care. If you need my help with your work do let me know!" She nodded her head and bid him goodbye.

Rahil asked her "Where is mum and pa?" She said while going to her room "Gone to attend a charity event. I will go and freshen up. Will meet you at dinner" He replied yes and himself went to his room to change.