1.

Hyuck wasn't very into people. In fact he doesn't like them. All these rumors spread about you, all these gossips about a person. People like to hurt someone's feelings just to feel better. That's why he doesn't like other people. He only has one friend. That's Jeno. He's his best friend and he always spends time with him. When he has to do a project with another partner he begs the teacher to give him jeno as his project partner. He just can't deal with other people.

His life was great. He had no problems and no worries. You couldn't say that about Jeno though. Jeno has a lot of friends. It's definitely because of his personality. People just like him. That's why hyuck also likes him. He's different to him.

Jeno was lying on donghyuck's thigh. They both were on jeno's bed in his room. His parents were most likely working and his sister was in her room. "I just don't know hyuck... I don't understand her.", jeno said and sighed. "I don't know it either.. You shouldn't have dated her in the first place.", hyuck tried to help him. He tried. "You don't get it! She was special.". "You always say that", hyuck then said shamelessly and pet jeno' s head. Jeno was sad but he couldn't be mad at hyuck because of it.

Jeno always thinks that hyuck is really cute. He looks like a puppy to him. No offense. But seriously. His brown hair which is really fluffy and then his cute gaze when he's sulking. He just loves it.

Jeno lifted his head up from hyuck's thigh and squished the latter's face. "Stop being like that". "like what?", hyuck said and watched jeno confused with his puppy eyes. "Like being that mean.". Hyuck shakes his head: "I'm not mean. I'm being honest.". Jeno started giggling "Yeah right" and tickled him. Hyuck laughed so loudly that his sister was worried and came into jeno's room. "Is everything okay guys?". She stood there and watched them for a second. Jeno nodded. Hyuck also nodded and she just left. Jeno stopped tickling and stood up from his bed. He went to his drawer, opened it and took out a camera. Hyuck sighed. "Do you have to do this all the time?", hyuck asked. Jeno simply nodded. "Say cheese", jeno said while hyuck made a cute pose. After taking a picture of hyuck he put the camera back into it's original place. Taking pictures was jenos favorite thing. He loved doing it because he thought that it was important saving memories. "It's just stupid. I don't get it", hyuck complained again. "It's important for me hyuck. Why can't you understand one time?", jeno said and sat down on the bed again. Hyuck shrugged his shoulders and layed back on jeno's bed. He stuck his face into jeno's pillows. "Your pillows smell nice", hyuck said into his pillows. Jeno hit him playfully. "stop that. Don't you have to go to your piano lesson?", jeno asked hyuck. "Oh sh-", hyuck stood up promptly and ran towards the door of the room, "See you tomorrow!". Hyuck left and jeno just had to smile. "What a dork", he mumbled in front of him.

*new message*

Juniii❤️

Hey, wanna come watch some movies with us tomorrow?

                                     Sorry I can't I'm
      gonna stay with hyuck tomorrow
                 cause his parents are away

Just take him with you?

                You know how he is..I can't

Oh ok.... I understand
I guess
Bye
                                                       Bye jun

Renjun sounded very hurt... But jeno can't do anything. He doesn't want to leave his best friend alone.

Renjun was one of jeno's friends. He was one of the lil 'squad' they have. They don't really have a name for their squad but they like to call themselves dreamies because they talk about each other's dreams a lot.

Hyuck arrived at home and dinner was already done. "Come eat sweetheart.", his mother said. She was wearing a coat and wanted to leave. "I'm going to talk to jeno's mom.", she said and donghyuck nodded. She left and hyuck sat down and ate his dinner. After he was done he went to his room and waited for his teacher to arrive.

Donghyuck's mom is dealing with his problem since he was very young. She tried to do anything but he just couldn't. She understood that he's just scared but sometimes you just have to risk it you know. Hyuck couldn't understand that. He thinks that it's not even bad to have no friends.

Dongyhuck's mother was in front of jeno's house. His mother should be home by now and she was right. Jeno's mother opened the door.

Jeno heard the door bell. That's why he went down stairs but the two mother's didn't see him. The ladies went to the kitchen and sat down. Jeno's mother made Hyuck's mom some coffee. Donghyuck's mother started talking. "I don't know what to do....", she said and sighed. "He will find a way himself. I'm sure of that. Hyuck isn't that stupid.". "What if he won't... Should I get him a therapist?", she asked a bit quietly. Jeno stood there not knowing what to do. He just silently listened to their conversation. "He wouldn't like that idea. He isn't even mentally ill.". Dongyhuck's mother was a bit unsure but still sad it out loud. "What if he is....". Jeno's mother gave her the coffee and sat down next to her. "If you want him to see a therapist then get him one... It's your choice. I can't change your opinion.".

Hyuck wouldn't like the idea of seeing a therapist. Jeno hoped that hyuck's mother would rethink all of that. Jeno also thinks that hyuck doesn't need a therapist. He would definitely change. Jeno was sure of that. Because he knew how donghyuck is. Hyuck is just a bit shy that's it.

That's why jeno wanted to help him.

––––––––

                 Memories
                    Never
                      Die.

––––––––