7 Dream

warning: angst

"I love you... And only you, okay?"

And after that sentence they both went into their seperate rooms with blushing faces.

Jeno fell asleep but hyuck was laying in his bed thinking about everything what happened.

It's 8 am and they all packed their stuff and went to some bakery to eat breakfast. "here's your food", a black haired male said to Donghyuck and gave him his food. "Thank you!", donghyuck said and admired the handsome face of the man. Jaemin suddenly butted in. "Wow, you're so handsome. Are you some kind of model??", jaemin said excitedly earning a hit on his arm by renjun . The man just laughed and answered: "To be honest, yeah I am. My name's Taeyong." . Jaemin laughed and said "I knew it" while the others were shook by his pretty face. How come someone's nose can be this perfect?
"Babe, come here for a sec!", someone called from behind the counter. "Yeah, I'll be right there", taeyong screamed back. "So I have to go. Enjoy your food.", he said and left with a smile. "Well that was nice", jeno said still mesmerized by his looks. "I knew he had a boyfriend", jaemin exclaimed. "yeah jaemin, you know everything we know", renjun answered very annoyed by the male next to him, "Let's hurry and leave early so that it won't rain or anything". "relax renjun, it's not very far away anyway", jaemin tried to calm down renjun and put an arm around his shoulders only receiving a pout from renjun.
After approximately 15 minutes the guys were ready to head to the car and go back home. The car ride wasn't very fun. Everyone just sat in the car and wanted to arrive at home.
A lot minutes later mark safely drove the car with all of the dreamies in it infront of his house. "So you guys want to go inside and stay at my place for a bit or are you too tired and want to go home?", Mark asked all while turning around to the others from the front seat. "Let's go home. I don't know about y'all but I'm really tired", jisung said and everyone agreed. So they all took their stuff and walked to their homes. Jeno and donghyuck of course having to walk into the opposite direction of everyone meaning that they are alone. "Well it was fun, right?", jeno asked to avoid the silence. "Yes it was really fun. I got to know all of them better. Especially that mark guy. He never really talked to me but we got to talk a lot.", donghyuck replied and jeno never heard him talk THAT much about other people and it really made him happy. On the other side he got really jealous but that's normal since he only had donghyuck for himself and no one else was there only the two of them. Now everyone can do something with donghyuck and jeno can't do anything about that. But for jeno it was better that way. Better than donghyuck isolating himself so that he won't get hurt. People have to get hurt some time. It's necessary for feeling happiness.

Finally arriving at hyucks home they said their goodbyes. "I'm really proud of you hyuck... I'm serious.", jeno started admitting and hugged his bEsT fRiEnD. "Stop", Donghyuck said while giggling and shoved away jeno, "don't act like my mom". Jeno just smiled at him and hyuck went into his house.

His mom attacked him with a big fat hug. "How are you, my little sunshine?? Did you have fun?? My little baby must've been lonely without his mother. I'm so proud of you.". Hyuck hugged her back but escaped out of her grasp after that. "mom I'm okay. I'll go take a nap tho. It was tiring.", hyuck answered without getting angry at his mom being that overprotective and went straight into his room. He played his favorite album from 'The 1975' and slowly fell asleep. Donghyuck had experienced great things and he hoped that everything would change for the better now.

Rain is falling non-stop. Everything is blurry. Is that his best friend? He ran towards him. Why is he hanging on that window?  'stop! Come down there', he exclaimed but no reaction. He would slip and fall down. He could die. The smaller boy ran as fast as he could and was trying to save his friend. It's not fair. He can't lose his friend. It's too early. He just got to know him. One hand slid down. 'No!', he screamed and ran even faster. Why is it so far away? His friend was always right beside him. Why. Why- his other hand was about to lose his grip when suddenly someone grabbed his arm and pulled him up. 'what?...', he thought to himself, 'was I useless all the time?'. Without getting to think further a very bright light on his right caught his attention. A truck. Was he going to be saved just like someone saved his friend? The truck was inches away now and the smaller pinched his eyes.