3.

That feeling is back again. Donghyuck's pain. He's lying on his bed not being able to fall asleep. How can he even fall asleep thinking the whole world hates him? He doesn't want to hurt jeno or anyone... But everyone keeps hurting him.

Jeno doesn't want to hurt hyuck. He knows how hard it's for him to find friends or trust anyone. It was a miracle that he even started talking to jeno. Jeno couldn't sleep as well.

the next day [Monday]

Hyuck woke up at 7am after falling asleep at 5am. Obviously not the best times. He stood up being very tired and almost falling down again. He showered in cold water and then dressed up. After preparing everything for school he went down the stairs and met his mom in the kitchen who was making breakfast. "Good morning sweet-", his mom greeted him but stopped immediately when she saw his face, "What happened?". Hyuck sighed and sat down on a chair. "Nothing...". "Donghyuck. I know when something is wrong so don't try to deny it. Tell me.", she said as she gave her son his breakfast and sat in front of him on a chair. His mother senses his sadness and she doesn't like it when her sunshine is sad.

He started eating his breakfast and talked with food in his mouth. "it's.... Jeno..". His mom sighed,"What happened?". "I don't know... He just hurt me..", Hyuck said very sadly. His mom could just frown. Her son was always so happy with jeno and seeing hyuck having an argument with him is just heartbreaking for her. "I bet he didn't mean whatever he said. Jeno really likes you donghyuck.", she said standing up and kissing his forehead. Being done with eating breakfast hyuck stood up, took his bag and left with a goodbye to his mom.

Hyuck is very worried of how jeno will act now. Will he be mad? Should hyuck be mad and not talk to him? Many thoughts were in his mind. He just wished he couldn't think anymore.

Finally he arrived at school. As usual he is invisible. No one really acknowledges him. When suddenly someone said good morning to him. He looked up to see that Mark guy. Hyuck smiled a bit and said "good morning". "Where is jeno? Aren't you guys always walking together here?", mark asked hyuck. Hyuck just shrugged what mark found very weird. "Oh okay.. Didn't you sleep last night or do you usually look like this on a Monday morning?", mark asked him giggling a bit. Hyuck shyly scratched the back of his head.

The bell rang and he had to go to his class. He had his first lesson without jeno because he has french and jeno has chemistry.

It's always sooo boring without jeno. He realized that it really was stupid to get mad at him because he said something like that. Jeno still is his best friend. Even though he had realized that he still didn't want to apologize. It was jeno who insulted him in a kind of way. But to be honest hyuck was just being petty.

The problem is, jeno thinks that hyuck made the mistake of insulting his friend. Now he's waiting for his apology. He won't lie that he's bored though without hyuck.

It's lunch time. Hyuck went to the canteen and sat there alone. He saw jeno walk in and had eye contact with him for a second. They both looked away and acted like they didn't see each other. 'Why is he that petty? He just has to apologize', Hyuck thought when two guys who sat down infront of him pulled him out of his thoughts. It was chenle and jisung.

"Heyo", chenle said. "Hi", jisung also greeted him. Donghyuck just smiled at them. "What are you doing without jeno Hyung??", chenle asked hyuck but hyuck just looked at the table. He didn't know what to say. Should he tell them that they had an argument?
Oh boi did he knew that jeno already spammed them about hyuck. They know everything.
Hyuck just shrugged and said: "nothing.". Jisung is not very talkative but with hyuck he is very comfortable. He didn't talk much with hyuck but he just feels it. "He's so lost without you", jisung added now what made hyuck relieved. "Really?", Hyuck said laughing. Jisung nodded and chenle laughed as well. They talked about stuff from school and how their teacher didn't catch them while watching minecraft lets plays during classes.