11.

"Who texted you?", renjun asked finally.

"It's from Chenle. There's some party he said... I don't know what kind of party tho. Oh wait he just said it. A Pool party" , jeno answered and looked renjun in the eyes. He immediately understood that jeno was ready to go there and so was he. They took their stuff and wore their swimming trunks underneath.

~at the party~

Music played at the loudest volume, making everyone's heart pound to the bass. Mark was holding Dongyucks hand walking through the crowd with him. Always glancing and grinning at hyuck, mark didn't notice how he almost tripped. Donghyuck couldn't hold his laughter in but that laugh was what Mark loved the most. (I really want to write markhyuck).

"Let's go into the pool", Mark said finding his balance again. Donghyuck didn't hesitate to say yes. I mean it was the perfect opportunity for him to see Marks well-defined abs. They changed and went into the pool where a lot of people already were enjoying the party.

In the meanwhile Jeno and Renjun also arrived. They were immediately welcomed by tipsy Jaemin.

"Hellooo~~ Rwweeuinnnjooonn and Jwweeenmooo~~", he approached them with his drink in his hand. "Hii", Jeno said while smiling with his iconic eyesmile making Renjuns heart go oops. "Come on~~ let's go to the pool y'all~" , Jaemin suggested to them both with a kiss on Renjuns cheek. Jealousy. Jeno pulled Renjun away from Jaemin and said, "We first gotta find Jisung and Chenle, sorry".

"You seem a bit upset", Renjun noticed and gave jeno a suspicious look to which he didnt respond. They quickly arrived in the room where Jisung and Chenle were. Chenle was somehow standing, talking to 15 people who were sitting and laughing. Including Jisung. "What the fuck are you doing?", Jeno asked Chenle who was trying to recover from laughing too much. "I'm telling some jokes. You know I'm a pro in making people laugh", Jeno just gave Chenle a weird look and ignored him with his dolphin laugh. "You guys going to the pool?", Renjun now asked both Jisung and Chenle. They shook their head. "Not now but later maybe", Jisung said with an apologizing expression on his face.

That's why Renjun and Jeno decided to just go there themselves. They changed their clothes and went to the garden where the pool is located.

The first thing that Jeno saw was.. Hyuck. In the arms of Mark. They were standing in the pool and Mark was caressing Donghyucks face. Jeno just stood there and looked at them with a blank expression. Oh how bad he wanted to be mark. To be able to embrace hyuck with his beautiful tan skin, is just a blessing. He missed his heavenly scent. He missed his everything.

Tears were building up and Jeno just wanted to curl up and cry.

Hyuck spotted Jeno and Renjun, and smiled at them. "Stop being a pussy", Renjun told Jeno aggressively while pushing him into Donghyucks direction. They went into Donghyuck and Marks direction. Jenos heart race so fast. He felt like he couldn't breathe. Only his smile could do that. That's why Hyuck is that powerful.

"Hey boys", Mark said with his arm around Hyucks neck. Their bodies are so close. Jeno also wanted to feel that. "Hey, how are y'all?", Renjun asked whole jumping into the pool. "I'm good", Hyuck answered happily. He smiled not knowing what his smile does to jeno. Jeno just sat down on the edge of the pool and observed Mark and Donghyuck. He just couldn't do it and everyone knew it.

"Since I'm with Hyuckie I feel great as well", Mark added with a smirk and received a kiss on the cheek from Donghyuck. They were so in love and it just hurt Jeno. Renjun wanted to cure him and show him that Donghyuck isn't what he needed. But what if he's exactly what he needed?

All the time Jeno helped Dongyuck. He was nice to him. He loved him and cared for him but now he doesn't even look at him once.

'Maybe this is my faith', Jeno thought to himself not sure what to do. He was so hurt. He didn't want to feel that way. So he stood up. "I'm gonna go get a drink.", he said while leaving the three boys who were playfully splashing water at each other. Renjun didn't think much of Jeno leaving. He felt as if Jeno needed to be alone for a moment. Just to sort his feelings out.

Jenos POV

I just can't help looking at him while he's being more happy than he was with me. His sweet smile and voice. I want to hear it all day long again. We were best friends. Even boyfriends. How could this happen and why. Why is life so unfair. I'm glad that he's okay but I want him to be okay with me.

I stormed into the house and poured a drink in. For one night I wanted to forget everything around me and it worked. After 5 drinks I finally forgot about him and could just enjoy my time. Everything was blurry and I was a bit dizzy but it still felt good.

After some time someone grabbed my hand pulling me out of the crowd.

_________

I'm so sorry for taking so long 😔