2.

Jeno was sitting on his bed taking pictures of his ceiling when he heard the doorbell ringing. He didn't move because he knew his mother would open the door. He heard that it was hyuck. Another night together. It's really great spending the night with hyuck even tough he's clingy. Jeno got off his bed and hid behind his door. Hyuck's steps got closer and he heard him knocking on the door.

Hyuck opened the door and got in the room. Jeno surprised him and hugged him from behind. "HOLY MICHAEL JACKSON !", Hyuck screamed, "WHAT THE HELL I almost got a heart attack!". Jeno laughed and kissed his cheek. "Sorry. I didn't knew you were that much of a pussy", jeno said teasingly. "what's wrong with you today? Hugs and kisses? And I'm not a pussy". Jeno shrugged and sat on his bed.

He had to think of his friends. They were probably now all together watching movies but he can be with hyuck so it's okay. He has to tell him the conversation with their mothers as well.

"Wanna play some games?", Hyuck asked jeno and got him out of my thoughts. "Uhm sure but don't cry when you lose". "Ha ha ha really funny. We both know that I'm a pro gamer", Hyuck said and walked towards the Playstation. He choose a random game and gave jeno the other controller.

While playing the game jeno started talking about the conversation of their mothers. "so... Your mother was at our house yesterday.. Right?", jeno asked safely. Hyuck just nodded because he was too focused on the game. " Do you know what they were talking about?". He shook his head. "Do you want to know?", jeno asked again what made hyuck angry. "why're you asking so many questions?? Just play this damn game!", Hyuck said while literally hitting the buttons. Jeno sighed. It's really hard to say that to his best friend. Maybe hyuck won't overreacted... Jeno had some hope.

Jeno lost at the game and hyuck was jumping around happily. "I told you that I'm good at games!", Hyuck stated proudly. Jeno had to smile.

Why isn't he like that to other people? Everyone would love him. He's a literal sunshine.

Hyuck sat down again and jeno started talking, "so... Your mother said... That she's really worried about you". Hyuck sighed, "I told her that I'm okay what's wrong with her". "She wants to get you a therapist...". "really?... I need to talk to her... Does she think that I'm paranoid or something? I just don't like it... It's not like I can't...", Hyuck sighed again and layed down on the floor. "she thinks that you're mentally ill or something but she's just scared that it'll get worse and I can understand her! You don't need to be scared of talking to other people!", jeno tried to comfort his best friend but seemed to make him kinda mad. "Don't start with that again.", he said and closed his eyes, "I don't want to play anymore". Jeno shut the Playstation down and layed down next the smaller one.
"why're we even lying on the floor?"
"I don't know man"

After some hours jeno woke up. "Oh no we fell asleep..", jeno mumbled while rubbing his eyes.

He watched hyuck who was still sleeping. He looks like an angel. Suddenly jeno thought of the words his friends once said... That he loves Donghyuck... But that's not true. Of course not. He's just his best friend. Best friend.

Hyuck woke up and stretched. He yawned and asked: "What time is it?". "Who cares?", jeno replied. "me?". "Invalid answer.". "why're you talking such nonsense?".

"Hyuck. What about going to the bowling center? Are you in?", jeno asked suddenly and you could see that he's planned something. "What? Why suddenly? And when?", Hyuck was confused as hell but he did like the idea of spending some time together.

"I don't know. Maybe today? Since it's Sunday already and tomorrow's school. But I don't know exactly if I have time. You can go home and do homework or stuff like that. I'll text you!", jeno said and stood up. Hyuck stood up as well. "Wait what?", Hyuck was still confused. "I'll text you", jeno repeated and pushed hyuck out of his room and then out of his house.