8.

Donghyuck Pov

Everything went black. I didn't even feel any pain. The next thing I could remember was me lying in a white bed. It smelled very chemical. I somehow couldn't figure out where I was. There were a lot of people around me with white coats and there was this aching pain in my head. They were moving their mouths and were saying something to me but I couldn't put the words together and decipher what they were saying.

"Is everything okay?", a man said really slowly while  now looking into my face. I just nodded. "He seems to be very shocked...", a woman next to me said. "Can you say something?", the same man spoke again. "Yes...", I answered while my voice was shaking a bit. I didn't know why It was shaking. I didn't know why I was here in this room.

Suddenly someone barged into the room. It was a woman who was obviously crying a lot. But I didn't know that woman. The woman walked towards me, cupping my face with her hands. "Are you okay, my sunshine?", she said. I looked at her with a blank expression what made her apparently sob harder. She hugged me close to her but I wasn't sure who she was so I kind of pushed her away from me. "don't you remember me?..", her voice was quiet and you could hear how hurt she was. I shook my head and she fell onto her knees. The man in the white coat helped her up and wanted to talk to her outside. Right after the man left with the crying woman, some younger boys came into the room. One of their faces seeming very familiar.

Jenos Pov

Seeing Donghyucks crying mother walking out of the room with the doctor, we saw this as our chance and finally went in to see Donghyuck. We weren't allowed to get in there since we went into this hospital. Everything felt like a nightmare. Seeing hyuck in this situation made me feel so bad. I love hyuck so much and I don't want him to be hurt. I hope he doesn't have any really bad scars or anything. We all stood around the bed which hyuck was lying in. He didn't seem to know who we were but his gaze wasn't moving away from Mark. For some reason. "Hyuck... Do you remember us?", renjun walked towards him. Even though renjun was always sassy and badass, he was really quiet and emotional while talking. He shook his head. On every of our faces you could see the disappointment. " But I kind of remember you", Donghyuck said while pointing at Mark. Mark?.. Why was he remembering him? We were friends for so long. "Why does he remember Mark? What about me hyuckie~~?? Don't you remember anything?", jaemin asked, pity covering his face. He shook his head. "I remember your hair a bit, though", hyuck said making jaemin grin.

I took the opportunity and reached out to hold hyucks hand. He looked at my face and his expression showed disgust. He shook off my hand.

"Who are you?", said the brown haired boy while looking confused at me.

"Don't you remember me?...maybe a bit?". I want him to remember me. I want him to know at least a bit of me. He can't just forget his best friend who became his boyfriend later. He shook his hand and muttered a lil 'sorry'.

He didn't even smile one time during the whole conversation. That was so unusual for hyuck. He usually would smile at least one time even when he would feel uncomfortable.

After my session of inner thoughts, Donghyuck suddenly got a massive headache. Screaming while holding onto his head. Because Mark was the only one who he could recognize a bit, mark moved towards him and hugged him, caressing his head. "Is everything okay?", mark asked him. A blush creeped onto hyucks face and made him smile a bit. "... Yes.. It just hurts a bit", hyuck answered and his voice was very quiet.

I felt something in my chest. It hurts so much. I know the pain isn't worse than hyucks pain but it still hurted in my chest. I didn't know what that feeling was but I didn't want to feel it anymore.

Mark stood there and caressed Donghyucks head while he was soothingly leaning his head on marks shoulder. The rest of us sat down talking about how we'll help Donghyuck get his memory back.

3rd person Pov

"so you are mark?...", Donghyuck suddenly asked with a little more confidence in his voice. Mark smiled at the smaller one, thinking he's cute  and nodded. "and... Who am I?", he now asked making everyone go silent.

  Is he serious...?

_____________

☀️

☀️

______________