4.

Screw you, Na jaemin

Jaemin and hyuck arrived at jaemins house. Jaemins house was GIGANTIC. To be honest Hyuck wouldn't even be surprised if he also has butlers.

They went straight to jaemins bedroom and didn't even greet his parents. "My parents are probably working. So I don't wanna disturb them.", jaemin said while searching for something. Hyuck sat down on jaemins big ass bed (if you can still call that a bed). "You wanna watch a movie?", jaemin asked. "Sure.". Hyuck felt weird and very uncomfortable. Jaemin chose a random movie and opened his extensible TV. 'these rich people', hyuck thought. "Can I call my mom and tell her that I'll be late?", hyuck asked. "No". Jaemins personality suddenly changed. From one moment to the other. "She doesn't have to know that you're here.", jaemin put in the movie and turned around to face hyuck. Hyuck took his phone and wanted to call his mom but jaemin drew closer and took hyucks phone. He put it to the side. "No one has to know, got it?", he gave hyuck a smirk. Hyuck nodded. He didn't really mind jaemin, he somehow wanted to forget the pain with jeno AND jaemin is really hot. So there were only pros that hyuck could see.

Jaemin pushed hyuck down on his bed and caressed his cheek. "I really felt bad for you when I heard that jeno fought with you... You know?". The weird feeling perished and hyuck felt really soothed by jaemins presence. "Do you know that your lips look really sweet?... I really want to.... Just a Lil...". Jaemin came really close to hyuck face and their lips almost touched when someone kicked the door open.

"what THE ACTUAL FUCK"

Jaemin stood up from hyuck and hyuck sat up. "Jeno?! What are you doing here???", hyuck asked. "I'm saving your virginity, fucking loser", jeno said walking towards jaemin shoving him to the ground. "What-", jaemin said falling onto his ass. "Hyuck are you okay?? What did he do to you?! Was he too dirty?? My Lil baby oh my God", jeno panicked and hugged Donghyuck. Donghyuck was shocked seeing jeno panicking like that. "Geez, jeno I'm not a baby okay? Maybe I needed jaemin to fuck me.", hyuck said making jenos jaw drop. "Wow jeno can you leave I need to-". "Shut up jaemin", jeno cut jaemin off and slapped hyucks face. "Don't talk like that.... You don't know how bad it feels to do that okay?.... Don't fall for people that easily..", jeno said calmly and caressed hyucks cheek which was hit one second ago by him. Hyuck understood jeno. "S-sorry", hyuck mumbled. Jeno heard what he said but he teased him. "What? I didn't hear you!", jeno teased hyuck. "I'm... Sorry", hyuck said blushing. Jeno laughed and ruffled hyucks hair. "Cute".

"Soooo I can't sleep with you hyuck?". Hyuck shook his head. "Do you guys... Wanna watch a movie?...", jaemin asked but jeno and hyuck stood up and were about to leave jaemins room. "Sorry but we have to talk about some stuff. No offense tho", jeno said and they both left.
"What a failure."

"What do we have to talk about?", hyuck asked jeno as they walked home. "Well, there's this... trip we guys talked about today when you were busy with jaemin.", jeno started explaining. "Trip? And why didn't you tell jaemin.". "We talked in the groupchat but jaemin wasn't on the phone.". Hyuck nodded in acknowledgement. "So you wanna come with us?", jeno asked. "I don't know... It would be fun I guess?... How long will that trip be?". Jeno smiled and said, "Three days and YES it will be fun.". Hyuck seemed kind of down tho and jeno noticed that. Jeno stopped walking and hyuck as well. "I promise I will pay attention to you... More than ever... Promise?", jeno said while opening his arms. Hyuck smiled and said "okay" while hugging jeno.

That night was a great night for hyuck. Even though he was alone in his room listening to music while eating chips he still was happy and couldn't stop smiling. His mother noticed that and was really happy.

🗿 (jeno)

We'll be going
on Friday! We'll drive
to some hotel near to
the woods and stuff
It will be really fun!
Tell your mom that
I'll take care of you!
Sleep tight angel..❤️

Hyuck stared at his phone and grinned like some psychopath when his mother suddenly entered his room. "Sweetheart, why're you smiling like that?", she asked while giggling. Hyuck told her about the trip and about jeno and everything. His mom was just so happy and wanted to cry but she held the tears back and hugged her son.

"I'm... really proud of you donghyuck.... Remember that no one wants to hurt you, okay??"

The week went on and hyuck had the time of his life. He had friends in school and even if jeno was absent one day, Chenle, jisung, Mark, jaemin or renjun would be there for him. Even if he still had a weird feeling with renjun. The long-awaited Friday finally came and hyuck was really excited that he almost has to puke.

"Are you guys ready?", jeno asked as Mark started the car.

—————

            Sometimes
     Happy memories
                Hurt
           The most

—————