15.

"Wait- I did what-"

Jeno couldn't believe a thing Renjun said.

"Don't act so innocent! You know exactly what you did! And all this time I thought you actually liked me but I guess I was only a way to suppress your feelings towards Donghyuck.", while Renjun spit everything out that was in his little heart Jeno stood up and held him by his arms.

"Renjun. What did I do?", you could see the fear in Jenos eyes. What did he do to his best friend? He wouldn't forgive himself. Renjun sighed and got out of Jenos grip. "I didn't really see anything but Mark told me. Apparently you wanted to hurt Donghyuck and then had a fight with Mark.", Renjun said making jeno look at the floor in disbelief. He couldn't comprehend all of the information. 'I am... a bad person...I really..', Jeno thought when Renjun sat down next to him. He saw the fear in his eyes and understood how broken the boy was. He put his hand on his back, "I was a bit harsh... you were drunk after all... there is one person you have to apologize to, though..". Jeno felt his whole body shake. How could he look Hyuck in the face after all of the things that happened.

Without looking in Renjuns face, Jeno stood up. "I...need to sort my thoughts out.", he said while blankly staring out of the window. With one big jump he was out of the house again. Renjun was worried, he called out to him but Jeno didn't listen to him.

He just put his hands into his pocket and walked along the street. All of the thoughts were kind of suffocating him but he didn't let them get him. When he arrived at a silent place he immediately layed down on the ground. This was actually a place Hyuck and Jeno came to a lot before the accident. Because Hyuck was at home all the time he needed to go outside but he didn't want to meet other people. So they figured they could spend time there.

It was a very calm place. It was next to a small lake. The place really healed all the wounds and it has the right amount of silence to forget all of your problems.  But Jeno didnt want to forget them but rather think of a solution for everything. What was the right thing to do?

He was still lying on the grass looking at the sky. It was a pretty sunny day. A pretty good day to lose a friend.

At Hyucks place

At Hyucks place

He told everything his mom and was finally free. Hyucks mom looked really worried. "You know what. I know that's a shitty thing to do for a friend but... trust me jeno must've been really upset to act like that. He's such a good friend and he maybe wanted to stop you from doing the wrong thing. Please go to him, darling". Not waiting for another call hyuck immediately stood up and wore his jacket. "Mom, I'm going." His mom just smiled at him as he left the house.

Hyuck knew where he had to go and what he had to do.

Without thinking he walked down the streets. It was afternoon and the sun was gonna set soon. Without noticing donghyuck was walking faster and faster when in the end he was running. He knew where jeno is and he promised himself that he was gonna make everything right.

He finally arrived at their secret spot where Jeno was lying on the ground.

Hyuck couldn't help but smile. Finally he could return to those happy days.

________

Renjun texted everyone asking if they saw jeno but no one knew where he is. Not gonna lie renjun got a bit worried. Since he said such mean things to jeno. Maybe there were still some other feelings coming to the surface. But renjun was now sure that Jeno isn't that bad. While thinking about all these things Renjun got a message from Mark.

"Did you talk with him? Was he okay?"

Renjun answered immediately and texted everything. Mark also answered.

"Oh man... I feel so bad about yesterday.. I shouldn't have went so hard on him. We were also drunk as hell."

Renjun smiled a bit. "Yeah I bet he knows. To conclude everything let's never get drunk pls lmao" , renjun answered and layed down on his bed again, wondering where jeno is.

_________

Hyuck smiled and ran towards Jeno. Hearing the steps Jeno looked back and saw Hyuck smiling back at him. He stood up and opened his arms. Hyuck ran into Jenos arms. They stood there for a bit when suddenly hyuck started to shiver in Jenos arms. "You okay?-", Jeno asked looking at the smaller boy in his arms. "I'm so so sorry .... " , he sobbed a bit, "I cant how you must've felt.... I am so s-sso sorry". Jeno got a bit tears in his eyes as well and pulled hyuck even closer into his embrace. "Dont feel sorry ... it was all my fault, baby", he patted his head. The warm embrace was so familiar to Donghyuck and suddenly he remembered it all. All of the memories made together. All of the pain they felt together. Everything came back.

Jeno let a bit loose and hyuck took a step back looking jeno straight in the eyes.

"I love you, Jeno"

"I love you, too Donghyuck"

With those words Jeno pressed his lips against Donghyucks pink plump lips. Hyuck let his arms rest around Jenos neck while Jeno put his hands on hyucks waist pulling him closer. Their kiss lasted so long, it felt like the whole world was turning in slow motion. Donghyuck was never happier than in this moment. Jeno deepened the kiss while holding Hyucks jaw with his hand trying to get even closer with the love of his life. Slowly moving against each other, they finally parted to catch some breath. Jeno was mesmerized with the look hyuck was giving him. His glaze totally focused on Jeno, his lips being wet with a mix of both of their salivas and his hair messy.

"Come on, Hyuck. Let's start again from home."

_________

Sorry that it took me so long but I wanted the perfect ending :( I hope you guys are satisfying. But there are still some parts to come !!! Stay tuned 💕💕

Anyways what is your favorite song in Resonance? 💚