deux.

2 years later.

september 23, 2017.

today marks 2 years since min yoongi has left me. some days are bad, some days are good. i haven't dated anyone since. i don't think i could possibly endure that type of heartbreak ever again. no- i wouldn't let myself go through that heartbreak again.

after finishing writing his short journal entry for the day, taehyung closed the small leather book and put it back in between his mattress. sighing, he pushed his hair back with his hands and looked around his room. there was a bit of clutter around his desk and his bed was a bit disheveled. it's getting better. he thought to himself. at least there aren't any beer bottles around the room anymore. his life has been getting relatively easier, but there are still days where he finds something he forgot to put away or thinks about a long distant memory causing a never ending flow of tears down his still round cheeks.

he can't help but wonder how yoongi might be doing. did he find someone else? someone better? someone that absolutely adored him as much as taehyung did? will taehyung ever find-

DING!

taehyung's self doubting thoughts were interrupted by his phone. confused since no one actually has his number nor email, well considering he's closed himself off from the rest of his friends, he walked towards it and seen he had gotten an email.

Kim Taehyung. You have been requested to come down to our studio to tell us your past love story. There is no obligation to come, but please, if you can, drop by. 2325 east Manor Road.
- Ex-boyfriends Corporations.

his heart leaped out of his chest. will yoongi be there? taehyung sure hopes not. should he go? he doesn't think so. why would they need him, out of all people who probably broke up the exact same day, to tell his excruciatingly painful story about how the love of his life left him without an explanation.

would he tell them how many times he contacted yoongi day after day, with no answer and then leaving awful voicemails while his nose dripped with snot? would he tell them that his heart broke yet again when the answer machine told him that yoongi's number had been changed? that the monotonous voice saying "i'm sorry, the number you are trying to reach has either been disconnected or changed. goodbye!" made his empty soul feel a little bit more empty? would he tell them about that one day where he so happened to see yoongi with someone else? someone that wasn't him? someone that was making yoongi smile the same way taehyung did?

taehyung gripped at his dark locks, pulling at them, breathing heavily, trying so hard to stop the tears from coming again.

"i- i can't do this. not again. but... i- i have to. maybe, just maybe yoongi will be there and he can see how much he hurt me. maybe he will feel the guilt and maybe i can break his heart just like he broke mine."

he then grabbed his coat and keys and left the house, got into his car and just drove. let's see where his heart takes him this time.