quatorze.

taehyung always missed the way yoongi would fit next to him so perfectly, so warmly, so soft. they were like two puzzle pieces when they were next to each other. so when yoongi knocked on taehyung's door his heart leaped out of his chest. he couldn't wait for the feeling he missed so dearly to come back.

taehyung opened the door for him and took a long look at a yoongi clad in pale green pajamas as bunny slippers. "you came ready huh?" both boys giggled and yoongi finally walked into the house.

"want anything? water? coffee? juice?"

the blonde watched yoongi shake his head and look around his house. "you really didn't change anything, did you?" taehyung looked around as well.
nothing really didn't change much. he never had the chance to actually move stuff out or in. it wasn't in his interests, he liked the way everything looked before yoongi and after yoongi.

"uhm no. to be honest, i like the way it looks y'know? it's always been like this."

"yeah i get it. i just thought with what happened and all-"

"oh no. i mean sure the things have memories to them but i still like them. i'm not just gonna get rid of things because of what they might hold or whatever. it's nice to have these memories even if they do hurt."

yoongi and taehyung walked to the blondes bedroom and prepared for bed. "you don't mind me sleeping in the same bed?" taehyung shook his head and said they've did it plenty of times before so what would be the difference now?

it was weird for a little, both boys adjusting to how things used to be. yoongi turned his back towards taehyung, instantly becoming the little spoon and taehyung scooted closer becoming the big spoon. it was automatic for them, as if the two years apart from each other never happened.

"i missed this." taehyung mumbled into yoongi's hair. yoongi didn't reply so the blonde assumed he was asleep. sighing, he closed his eyes and tried going to sleep as well.

"i missed this too. more than you ever know. when i left i couldn't sleep, like at all. i would just watch the empty spot next to me, wishing that even though we had broken up, you'd appear right next to me. it was so lonely having to sleep by myself."

taehyung pulled yoongi even closer to him if that was possible. "you know what else i missed?" yoongi didn't know, so he turned around so he could face taehyung.

the blonde cradled yoongi's face and leaned in until their noses were touching. both males closed their eyes and closed the space between their lips.

the kiss wasn't rushed, just savored. no movement happened. the boys just stayed there with their lips pressed against each other relishing on the feeling.

they finally pulled away because of their lack of oxygen after what seemed to be minutes, but were only seconds. yoongi sighed and replied with a breathy "me too."

they might've been going to fast but they didn't care. they knew it would always be taehyung and yoongi. yoongi and taehyung. bumps in the road would always happen, but the heart always leads back to the home right? they were each other's homes and that was that. they loved each other. mistakes were made, guilt is being felt, and love progressing, expanding in their hearts like the wings of newly birthed birds. it was the sunshine after a rainy day, the laugh of a child. so pure and genuine that it couldn't be questioned if it was real or not.

"i love you min yoongi."

"i love you kim taehyung."

taehyung never slept this well in years. he missed his second half. he was so happy to have his home back.

A/N: wow it's been a while since i last updated. i'm so sorry! i would say i've been busy but i haven't even been doing anything???? life's been a mess lately and i'm trying to piece everything together. hope you enjoy this unedited chapter!