huit.

the room wasn't much different from the one taehyung was just in. it was just a bit smaller and less cameras all over the place.

the director led him to a small chair in the middle of the room, telling him to sit and wait patiently until everyone was ready.

"uh hey director, you're not gonna ask many too personal questions right?"

taehyung was worried. he knew people were gonna see this, he didn't really care. the only thing he cared was about people watching him cry, seeing how much pain his eyes would hold with each question they asked. he didn't want pity- no he didn't need any pity. he already threw himself multiple pity parties, he doesn't need any more.

"don't worry taehyung. if you feel uncomfortable with any of the questions, you can always skip it, we'll edit it out. but yoongi will probably feel differently, just to let you know. both of the videos will turn out very differently."

taehyung gave the director a nod. will yoongi answer all the questions? i mean, he'll probably lie. he did it for two years, why stop now?

"okay taehyung, we're ready. are you?"

"as ready as i'll ever be."

the nerves in his body heightened and his heart started beating even more rapidly. he was scared to go back to those haunting memories. it wasn't fair, it hurt. it will always hurt. when will the hurt end? maybe never, taehyung. it'll always be here.

the director signaled they were about to start by mouthing a 3. 2. 1.

"how did you meet?"

taehyung smiled at that warm memory. "it's a pretty funny story. i went out for a drink. but one turned into six, so obviously i was drunk. i'm a bit of a light weight heh. i started to roam the streets because why not? his house seemed inviting, so i barged in. he was so surprised he fell of his couch. it's a bit hazy, but it was the start of something, but everything has an ending doesn't it?" with a grim smile he finished his answer.

"what was your first impression of him?"

this took a while. it was so long ago. "he's so tiny. i could barely remember that day, but he looked so small for a grown man." taehyung was giggling, maybe this wouldn't be so bad after all.

"what's the perfect word to describe him?"

"tender. he may seem like such a mean guy with a rough exterior but he's actually a great person. you just have to give him some time. patience is all it takes really."

"do you still miss him?"

the blondes breath hitched in his throat. did he miss him? or did he just miss the love? the soft touches, the hand holding? random dates?

"i'd by lying if i said no. i did miss him, i think i still do. you can't just forget about a love like that. a flame that seemed to never fade out. i don't why, but it did. he blew it out, and never came back t-to try and light it again. i don't know if i actually miss him or just the memories of what we had, y'know?"

the director almost yelled cut, seeing the tears flow out of taehyung's eyes, but with a shake of the crying boys head, signaling that it was okay, he went and asked another question.

"do you still love him?"

he laughed a little already knowing the answer. of course, of course this is the next question.

"there's a part of me that wants to say no, that i got over him a while ago, but that part would be wrong. i can't stop loving him. seeing him today brought so much pain, so much sorrow. i couldn't take it, because all i saw was him leaving me over and over again. i shouldn't love him anymore but i do. i- i just- i question if our relationship was fake. that he just got bored so suddenly and just ditched me. i asked myself every night for two years if i was good enough for him? for anyone? i tried going on dates, but all i could see was him. i saw him with someone else once. he seemed happy, i guess that's why he left. i hate that i love him. that i could never stop. didn't seem like he ever reciprocated those feelings. it's okay. i'll get over this 'not being good enough for anyone phase.'"

he was sobbing now. he wanted to keep going. he knew yoongi was going to see this. he wanted yoongi to see how much he hurt him. he wants yoongi to watch this video and hear how his voice cracks and quivers.

"this will be the last question. would you ever go back and change the fact that you ever met him? would you not want to walk inside that house, and instead walk home?"

wiping his tears away carefully so he wouldn't mess up his makeup, he answers with a stern "no. he taught me how to love, even though he also taught me heartbreak and pain. i'm glad i walked into his house. he gave me the best two years of my life, genuine happiness, he was my first everything. my first time, first kiss, first dates, first guy i took home to meet my parents. it was the best mistake i ever made."

"CUT!" the director yelled.

he walked up to taehyung with a box of tissues in his hands. "i'm sorry taehyung, i didn't know. i would've never emailed you if i knew it had hurt you this bad."

he accepted the box of tissues and waved his hand.
"it's okay. i wanted to do this. i never got a chance to talk about it, to anyone. now i kinda told the whole world. i feel better now, sorta. so thank you for this."

with a nod, the director left and so did the camera men. with a deep breath, taehyung finally walked out.

he passed by yoongi's room and saw he was done answering his questions too. his face was as puffy as taehyung's. "tae- i- please watch my video. i'm sorry, really sorry."

taehyung shook his head. "no. make sure you watch mine. i don't know whether to hate or love you."

he left yoongi there, thinking about what he said. entering his car, he drove back home, letting tears yet again adorn his face.