seize.

"life wasn't easy. there were days where i thought i could no longer go on because of the immense guilt i had been feeling from leaving you. as you know, i've tried dating. that was the guy you saw me with, his name is hoseok. we were good friends so i wanted to see we would be if we were boyfriends. it didn't work out as planned. hoseok could tell that i was still madly deeply in love with you. i tried so hard to forget you from going to parties drinking everything they had, to destroying everything in my house. i know you've forgiven me, but i'm still so sorry. the monsters in my head kept telling me that you deserved better. you still do and i'm lucky enough to know that you still chose me."

the blonde sat there with his mouth agape. yoongi didn't really do much in the two years they were apart from each other. he was just as broken as taehyung was.

"communication is what we need from now on okay? if you're ever feeling like this again please tell me because if you were to let the monsters in your mind win again, i don't think i'll be able to take you back this time. i want you and only you, yoongi. okay? you're the one i want and will always want. you're my home."

taehyung then grabbed yoongi's hands and softly caressed them. their food has been long gone, the check was taken care with, yoongi paying no matter how much the other male protested.

"let's get out of here, yeah?" yoongi said as he stacked the plates and cleaned up a little bit.

the males exited the diner hand in hand and little smiles on their faces.

"so how about you? what did you do after i... left?"

yoongi was hesitant to ask this question and was more hesitant to hear the answer.

"you know not much. same things you did, well except for the dating. i couldn't really exactly go and meet people since i was cooped up in my house the entire time. jimin and jeongguk came over a couple of times, but gave up and stopped coming. i ended up pushing everyone away because i just thought i wasn't good enough. and don't feel bad, you had your own personal problems that i couldn't necessarily help with so i understand. i haven't really talked to them or seen them in a while. i feel bad."

taehyung watched yoongi nod in understanding and waited for his reply but none came. instead, yoongi hugged taehyung and whispered 'i'm sorry's' in his ear. the blonde immediately hugged back, wrapping his arms around yoongi's waist. they stood like that for a while not minding the stares people were giving them as they walked by.

"hey, why don't you text jeongguk and jimin now?"

taehyung shook his head rapidly, " there's no point, really. i think they would just find it weird if i randomly hit them up just because i'm feeling good again. also, i don't think they'll be too fond of the idea that me and you are together? wait- what are we?"

the younger male never really thought about their situation, too distracted by the fact that yoongi is back, and with him. he thought they were together. people who are together kiss, right? and they sleep in the same bed and they say they love each other, right? yoongi not answering taehyung scared him. yoongi didn't want him back, he only wanted to make up for what he did, yeah that's right. gosh, taehyung you're so stupid. it's okay, it'll be okay. you'll find someone else taehy-

his corrupted thoughts were interrupted by a pair of lips on his own. yoongi was kissing him, again! the blonde's eyes fluttered shut and his body became less tense as he kissed the brunette back. hopefully this kiss that they were, in fact, back together.

"taehyung. my dear taehyung, my baby. i love you so so much. i want to be the one you wake up next to every morning and the one you fall asleep next to every night. i wanna your go-to person when you're sad, happy, scared, excited, or angry. i wanna be yours again, taehyung. will you please be mine again?"

you'd probably think that a group of fangirls had walked by if you heard the loud squeal that came out of taehyung's mouth.

tears had returned in his eyes, but happy ones. he got his yoongi back.

"yes, a million times, yes!"

so what happens when the two ex-boyfriends get interviewed on the story of their relationship? well, sometimes they get back together after realizing the mistakes each of them made.

FIN.

(a/n: wow this book has come to an end. this was the first fanfic i have ever written AND finished. i really hope you guys enjoyed this as much as i enjoyed writing it. this won't be my last book! the next book will contain smut if that's what you're looking for. that's probably all it'll contain, to be honest. thank you for the views and comments and votes! keep commenting and voting as you please though!)