treize

yoongi didn't seem to know about the whole 'annoying obsessive ex' because as taehyung tried to fall asleep, his phone rang and who other than yoongi would call him? his other friends left as soon as yoongi did, but that was partly his fault. pushing people away until a certain point will eventually cause them to leave. 

sighing, taehyung picked up his phone and answered. "hello? if you didn't realize it's 11:43 yoongi. it's time to go to sleep."

he heard rustling on the other end. what was yoongi doing? "oh, sorry taehyung. i just had to tell you this or otherwise, i was never going to fall asleep." yoongi paused for a couple of seconds, gathering up courage? taehyung didn't know. "uhm yoongi?" "sorry sorry, i just. i love you taehyung, okay? please don't forget that. i apologize that it took me so long to actually know that i did." 

taehyung tensed up in his bed. he didn't know what to say. of course he loved yoongi, he wanted to say it back so bad, but it hurt to. "yoongi..." "no, no it's okay i just had to tell you." 

"i love you too, yoongi. i always did, always have, always will. but now that i have you on the phone i wanted to talk about your interview. did you mean it? everything you said?" there was sincerity as taehyung spoke and also hope. maybe yoongi just lied to gain sympathy. 

when yoongi took too long to respond, taehyung instantly regretted asking such a question. "never-" "yes. i meant it with all my heart. i let go of all the things that i pent up for those two years. i'm so deeply sorry taehyung. i never meant to hurt you. my intention was never to do that. i can't take it back, i know i can't, but i can try and make up for it right?" 

yoongi was met with muffled sniffles. of course. taehyung was crying again. "i-i'm sorry t-too yoongi. i should've b-been there for you, i-i should've listened. i noticed how d-distant you were being and i just stood s-shut! we could've t-talked a-about it but i was too m-much of a-a pussy." 

"tae, baby please don't cry. please. it's not your fault, okay? it's okay, i forgive you, okay? i love you."

"i- i love you. and i forgive you too."

taehyung heard yoongi let out a sigh of relief. they were close to being okay again. 

"yoongi?"

"yes, baby?"

"can you come over?"

"of course i will. same address?

"yes."

"i'll see you soon, baby."

taehyung had never felt as happy as he did now. he had yoongi again and that was all he ever needed.