douze.

the blonde sat on his couch, questioning all the things that went wrong. he could still feel the ghost of yoongi's lips on his. he couldn't lie, he liked it, he missed it, he craved it. yoongi was and still is so addicting. there was so no such thing as 'enough' for taehyung. there's something in him that wants to go and call yoongi again just so he could kiss him, but taehyung knows he can't. why make such a big fuss of his broken heart just to go back to the man who broke it?

failing to get his mind off the brunette, he grabbed his laptop from his living room table and went into his room. he then googled "ex-boyfriends interview" and he and yoongi were the first to pop up. he debated if he should watch the video or not. he did tell yoongi he wasn't going to watch it, but yoongi could never possibly know that he watched it. clicking on his ex-lovers video was how taehyung's perspective of yoongi changed, not entirely, but he understood. it wasn't only about taehyung, but also about yoongi. the blonde never asked what was up with him, fear taking over almost every single time. come to think of it, taehyung and yoongi never actually talked about their feelings, they just did couply things. were they even... a couple?

taehyung shook the thoughts out of his head. of course they were a couple, they still love each other, they always will, not just in the way they thought. the close to dirty blonde had tears running down his face as the video ended. damn, do i ever stop crying? he grabbed some tissues from his bedside and gently got rid of the dried up tears. he had to call yoongi, but he just saw him. no one wants to be that annoying, obsessive ex. so he just decided he'll take just go to sleep and await for what tomorrow might hold.