cinq.

the building didn't seem as if people could be interviewed and recorded at. it was a place where you could have a wedding at if you wanted to. it was marvelous and luxurious.

taehyung was too apprehensive to actually enter the building, was he even dressed appropriately to even go in? he decided to email the Ex-Boyfriends Corporations, asking them if it was still okay for him to be present in this interview.

they answered with an immediate yes! you can come in whenever you're ready! but the thing was, taehyung was no where near ready and he doesn't think he ever will be. the messy blonde still got out his car though and made his way toward the building because it was now or never right? and he totally did not want to let, whoever these people were, down.

as taehyung walked towards the doors, they automatically opened blowing a gentle breeze as he walked through. wait. they never told me where to go, just the place. oh fuck. he quickly walked towards the front desk and asked the lady if she saw or knows where he might find a bunch of people with cameras and such. oh! are you hmm kim taehyung? with a nod, taehyung responded. just walk down the hall and you'll see a bunch of cameras and lights! he thanked the nice lady and walked in the direction he was told. the lady wasn't exaggerating when she said a bunch of cameras. they were everywhere, lights were everywhere, people were everywhere.

the blonde looked around the vast room that was covered in black wallpaper, a whole bunch of people, the director or what it seemed to be, camera men, a makeup crew, and yoongi?

oh god, oh god, yoongi's here. they didn't tell me! how did they even know about him?

taehyung was about to walk out as if he had never walked in, but a loud taehyung! stopped him. he halted his steps and slowly turned around to face the director.

"you're here! i didn't think you'd ever walk in! come this way!

he was directed towards where yoongi was and his heart never seemed to stop beating erratically. please, no i can't do this! taehyung thought to himself. he thought he was ready to see yoongi but his feelings told him otherwise. it felt like his heart was breaking all over again and he couldn't stop the tears from clouding his vision, letting them fall as he tried to get a good look at yoongi.

yoongi didn't know taehyung was here yet, so i guess you could say he was glad for that. hopefully he never turns around. maybe yoongi forgot about taehyung, forgot how they fell in love, forgot that they were ever in love. it seemed like it already happened. yoongi looked happier, he smiled a bit brighter as he talked to the camera crew, he laughed a bit louder, way louder then he ever did when he was with taehyung. did he ever really love me?

"tae- why are you crying? guys i need tissues!" the director yelled out.

yoongi finally turned around. his heart stopped and his eyes widened as he saw his ex lover right across from him.

it seemed like hours as they stared at each other. different emotions were floating in each ex lovers eyes. then yoongi finally broke the deafening silence.

"tae?"