dix.

A/N: i just wanted to say THANK YOU SOOO MUCH FOR 300 reads like OH MY GOD. my other book kinda flopped so i thought this one would too, but it didn't and i'm so grateful! i love you all so much!
_________________________________

this didn't seem like the closure he had wanted. what was he supposed to do with a letter? his mind kept chanting 'read it. read it. read it.' but at what cost? couldn't yoongi have given this to him, hm maybe a bit earlier? why wait 2 years?

shaking his head, taehyung took off his jean jacket and tossed it onto his couch. he walked into his kitchen placing his keys in the bowl on top of his counter, and then grabbed a bottle of water from his refrigerator. looking around, he sighed. there wasn't  anything to do at his house. ever since he distanced himself from everyone he knew, life had gotten so dull.

grabbing his keys yet again, he headed out with the letter in his hand. 'let's just this over with.'

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

taehyung had arrived at a empty park. 'shit this is the park me and yoongi went to all the time.'

he debated on if he should read the letter hear or not, but decided that this would bring a step closer to the envisioned closure he wanted. the blonde stepped out of his car and crossed the street to enter the park. following the provided pathway, he walked further into the park and saw a bench secluded from the rest with shade covering it. he took out the letter from the envelope and took a deep breath.

dear kim taehyung,
it's september 23, 2017. today marks two years since i've left you. how are you? are you still angry? sad? i'm still upset with myself. i regret it, so much tae. my heart aches for you everyday, but i can't go back. i cant do that to you. it's selfish i know, but i broke you. i saw the pain in your eyes, i heard the hurt in your voice when you told me not leave. i shouldn't have. i should've told you i love you too. i've tried seeing different people, remember hoseok? he made me happy for a while, but he knew that i was still in love with you. he noticed my smiles never seemed real, and my efforts were half assed. i don't how i could've thought to replace you. you're the only one for me. have you tried to see other people? have you moved on yet? i haven't, god i don't think i ever could. you're probably wondering why i left then. there really isn't a specific reason that i could give you and i'm sorry. i was slipping away from you, i felt it. at the time i was too scared
to return all the love you gave to me. and yet i stayed with you, its fucked up i know. but please believe me when i told you i loved you. i did, i do. it took me all this time to finally realize it doesn't get better than you. taehyung you had my heart the moment you walked inside my house drunk off your ass. please forgive me, i'm deeply sorry.

sincerely with all the love,
min yoongi.

p.s here's my number if you ever want to contact me. i probably haven't changed it. xxx-xxx-xxxx

taehyung folded the letter back up and put it in the envelope. and he did something that he would least expect.

"hello, is this yoongi? can we meet up? i wanna talk, if that's okay. i'm at the park where we used to always go."