quatre.

finally waking up from his nap, taehyung rolled over onto his side to check his phone as if he would always get any messages. he was surprised to see he had gotten an email.

"ugh, it's just from the ex boyfriends whatever!"

he still read it though because why the hell not? maybe they probably found someone else to tell their sob worthy story.

Good afternoon, Taehyung! If you can, today is the day we are free to give you your interview. No obligations whatsoever, but it'd be hightly appreciated! Maybe your experience can help others.

- Ex Boyfriends Corporations.

he seriously did not want to tell his story at all. i mean, what if he cried during the interview? he did not want to seem pathetic and sad. he's totally over it (no he isn't), but it still hurts. his heart still hurts every time his mind would wander off and he'd think of yoongi. sure, it's been a while since they've last talked, since they've seen each other, but that amount of love, if you can even call it that will forever remain, wouldn't it? at least it should, taehyung thought.

"i'll go. i'll do it and i'll show yoongi that i'm better off without him."

he grabbed his phone and emailed the company back telling them he'd be there in a few. getting out of his oh so comfortable bed, he went into the his bathroom and washed up. his thoughts corrupted his mind while he showered.

what should i wear?

oh my god, they didn't give me any preparation! what the fuck am i supposed to say?

they'll give me questions, right? right?!

i'm gonna make a fool out of myself there.

what was i thinking? i can't do this!

no dummy, you already told them you'd go!

oh fuck, i got shampoo in my eye!

he got out of the shower to lessen his chances of making matters worse, and walked out his bathroom. he had no clue what to wear as he stood there, naked, right in front his wardrobe.

"what are you supposed to wear to these kind of things? they should've gave me a dress code sort of thing." noticing he was talking to himself yet again, taehyung shook his head and pulled out some articles of clothing. a white sort of silky jean jacket and pale jeans. not his best, but it'll do.

sorting himself out, he put on his quickly chosen outfit and went to try and fix the newly blonde mess he called hair. there was nothing much he could do so he softly brushed through it and left it as is. finally finishing, he grabbed his car keys and phone and started heading out, but stopped to cast a glance at his reflection. damn, i look goooood! taehyung thought to himself. with his confidence as high as it was at the moment, he felt relaxed, realizing that today could finally be the day he could get 
the closure he longed for since the day yoongi walked out on him.