quinze.

-yoongi's pov-

yoongi almost forgot what it felt like waking up next to someone. it was wholesome, so closely compared to heaven. taehyung's head was pressed lightly against his chest and his arms delicately wrapped around his waist when he woke up. yoongi took this chance to take a look at the sleeping boy. his beauty moles on his nose and lips, his round puffed cheeks and heart shaped lips. taehyung to yoongi was a new country to a tourist. he'd want to look at him forever and take as many pictures as he could. but he didn't, it seemed a bit too creepy to yoongi.

yoongi softly sighed, he missed taehyung with his entire being. having taehyung next to him, in his arms was a miracle he prayed days for. as cheesy as it sounds, every time 11:11 hit, yoongi's wish was exactly just this. them, together.

"hmph."

the brunette closed his eyes again as he felt taehyung stir and wake up.

"y-yoongi? you're here? it wasn't- it wasn't a dream?" taehyung whispered to himself quietly.

yoongi felt his heart crack a little. he hurt his baby so badly. did taehyung dream of this too? did he wish and pray for days on end to get yoongi back?

"of course not, baby. you needed me and i came. i should've came back a long time ago. i'm sorry."

the brunette watched the blonde shake his head.

"stop apologizing. at least you're here now. at least you're here."

both boys got out of bed and freshened up. brushing their teeth, fixing each other's bed head and changing clothes was a routine that was automatic. it was normal. it was them.

after freshening up, they went into the kitchen to try and make breakfast but turns out-

"i'm sorry yoongi. i haven't done groceries in a while. do you wanna go out to eat?"

"anything is fine with me as long as it's with you."

yoongi smiled as he noticed the apples of taehyung's cheeks reddening. he remembered how taehyung got flustered super easily.

"c'mon baby lets go to the diner we used to always go to."

the blonde grabbed yoongi's hand and led him out the door and to the diner.

____________

"yoongi i don't know what to order~"

"tae, baby, just get what you always get. waffles topped with loads of whipped cream, with a side of bacon with extra bacon and apple juice. it's your go to order. unless you wanna try something different?"

yoongi was too busy looking at his menu to notice the unshed tears in taehyung's eyes. call him sensitive all you want, but taehyung just really loves yoongi.

"you- you, you still remember."

taehyung had his head held in his hands as he looked down when yoongi looked up at him. the brunette grabbed the blondes hand and reached over to gently wipe away the tears that had escaped.

"of course i do. taehyung, i love you. i do and i regret ever leaving you. i'm so so sorry. but believe me when i say this, i'm in love with you. and i think i always will be."

the brunette has never said such true words before. taehyung was his heart, his soul, his home. he was the person who made him feel like he could fly. like it was always going to him and taehyung against the world. he made taehyung feel as though heaven could never compare to the way his heart would feel whenever he was with him.

"i love you, yoongi. thank you for coming back to me."

the boys remained holding hands and called the waiter over.

noticing their interlocked hands, the waiter smiled and happily said, "what can i get you two love birds?"

yoongi ordered for both him and the blonde across from him.

"okay, i'll be write back with your drinks and your food will come shortly."

yoongi watched the waiter go and then looked towards taehyung to find him already looking at him.

"i missed you yoongi. tell me how your life was when we separated."

they delved into another universe as they talked to each other. it was just naturally flowing. they talked for hours and hours even after the finished their food. oh how they just missed each other.