six.

taehyung hadn't heard yoongi say his name in so long and he was ashamed to say he missed it. he also missed the way yoongi would call him baby, honey, cupcake, babe, and all the other pet names when they were together, but taehyung's face hardened as he realized that-that all stopped for a reason.

with a nod of his head, taehyung replied, "the one and only." 

"it's been a while." yoongi tried, but failed horribly at keeping the unwanted conversation going. 

the blonde couldn't talk, it was like something was caught up in his throat as yoongi continued to speak to him. did he forget that he broke taehyung's heart all those years ago? 

"he must be crazy thinking we're on good terms." 

taehyung slapped his hands over his mouth as soon as he noticed he said that aloud. cheeks reddening in embarrassment, he attempted to walk away, but froze in his tracks as yoongi called out taehyung's name once more.

"i'm sorry." 

what a half assed apology. 

"you're sorry? ha! well, yoongi? i think you're a bit~ too late. maybe you should've tried hmm i dunno two years ago?! i gave you my heart and you took it and fucking smashed it. a little ass sorry is not going to fix it. see, if they told me you were going to be here, i would've never bothered to even show up. did they tell you i was going to be here? they probably did. what a fucking joke." 

taehyung couldn't help but snap. who did yoongi think he was?

"you really had the au-fucking-dacity to apologize. yoongi, for God's sake you left me! you left me even after i begged, begged, you to stay! d-did you not love me? was that it? was i just a game to you? i gave you my all and you took that shit for granted. so please get off of your fucking high horse and shut up."

at this point the hysteric blonde was laughing as the tears rolled down his cheeks once more. he couldn't stop crying. why did yoongi have to come and fuck him up over all over again?

"t-" yoongi tried reaching out to taehyung, but was harshly pushed away. 

"hey, director? let's get this over with yeah?"

taehyung and yoongi were separated as they both had to get ready at different stages. the makeup crew worked on making taehyung's blotchy face, less blotchy and red. and the hair crew worked on yoongi's brown locks considering he kept stress-fully running his hands through it, making it a tangled mess. 

"okay, yoongi you'll be over here and taehyung follow that man to the other room once you're ready."

the boys went to their told destinations and prepared for the interview. both wondered how the other would answer. will they lie? should they lie? maybe honesty is the better option. it's not like the other is gonna see the other's video, right?

wrong.