onze.

-yoongi's pov-

yoongi was in the middle of watching taehyung's interview video, puffy face and red eyes, when he got the call. shit, he read the letter already?

yoongi quickly went to the bathroom, freshened up and put on the nearest jacket he found and walked out his door. the park was about 2 minutes away from his house, so he slowly walked wondering what taehyung would want to say to him. did yoongi deserve taehyung talking to him? he should just turn ba-

"yoongi! hurry up i don't have all day."

ugh taehyung, you're lucky i love you.

"i'm coming, i'm coming."

yoongi slowly jogged up to where taehyung was, "hi."

taehyung just nodded his head and lead yoongi to a nearby bench. "so what did you w-"

"i don't get it. why'd you leave? we could've taken a break, you could've told me how you felt. but no. you just decided to walk out on me without telling me anything." taehyung rushed out, not wanting to hear yoongi's version of small talk.

"tae- taehyung. i'm sorr-"

"sorry is not going to cut it. i want you to, in person, explain why you left. that's all i want."

yoongi put his head down in shame. all he felt was guilt, it was selfish of him to leave without a word, and it was selfish of him to even be here.

"this was a waste of time, goodbye yoongi."

he heard taehyung sigh and felt him stand up from the bench.

"i couldn't watch you watch me not love you back. wait no, that came out wrong. i loved you, i still do, but i was scared. i don't know taehyung, i can't really give you an exact answer. there was something in my heart that knew i couldn't continue our relationship if i couldn't give you all of me. i regret it so fucking much taehyung, i can't- i'm sorry. i wish that i could just go back in time and actually tell you what was wrong. it was a dick move, and it was cowardly. i hope one day i can get the chance of you forgiving me. i love you taehyung."

it must've been weird to the people walking by, seeing two grown men crying.

"you should've told me, you could've told me. you had me wondering all these years if i was good enough for you. i saw you one time, on a date, and my heart broke all over again. you say you love me but how could you think this was the best thing? i don't know what to think yoongi. you broke me and that isn't fair and you just can't come here and-"

taehyung's eyes widened as he realized what yoongi just did. he kissed him. yoongi just kissed taehyung.

"no- stop. you can't- you-"

yoongi wiped the tears from his face and taehyung's. he didn't know how to make taehyung stop talking, so he did the first thing he could think of.

"i'm sorry taehyung. i shouldn't have done that. i'm going to go now, i just- bye."

yoongi didn't look back as he walked away from their bench. he felt ashamed but he didn't regret kissing taehyung. he missed the feeling of the blondes lips on his.

fuck you, kim taehyung. you make me do things i shouldn't. please let me kiss you again.