E p i s o d e 2

A sharp feeling spread over your skin, leaving you feeling like an icicle. You gasped in suprise and discomfort, flicking your eyes open and sat up.

But when you tried, your eyes saw nothing but black, and you could only sit up a few inches before being pulled back down.

A dark chuckle echoed from across the room. You heard heels clicking towards you, and you quickly took in what you could.

Your hands were tied behind your back, and your legs were tightly tied together at your ankles. A blindfold was tied around your head. You were current laying on the floor, drenched in what you guessed was ice water to wake you up.

The person stopped in front of you, you already had a good idea of who they were. They crouched down in front of you and you tried to get away from them, but as soon as you moved a little they grabbed you by the collar of your shirt and pulled you inches away from there face

You shivered from the cold, their warm breath on your skin felt nice, but you knew they were nothing but danger. "Good mornin, Deputy." Her voice confirmed your suspicions, it was Ashe.

This girl was obviously trying to make you scared so you would act submissive. Yeah, no. You had never been really known for being the 'submissive' type.

You spit at her and growled. She didn't get angry like you expected, she just wiped it away and laughed, "A fiesty one I see?" She leaned in closer to you, letting her chin rest on your shoulder. "They are always more fun to break."

She whispered, fake sweetness lacing her voice, she licked your ear then let go of you, making you fall in suprise. She left the room, leaving you shivering from the cold, and from fear.

((Sorry this chapter was so short, I'll try and write another chapter today ^^))