E p i s o d e 1 6

((Ok, do apparently during this time Ashe was like 15-17, so, oops, just pretend shes 22 instead, idk how old the reader is, 17-19 probably))

You've been in the hospital for about a week now. You were confused why, you weren't hurt except for a few bruises and scratches that barely hurt now. Everytime you asked Dr. Ziegler about it, she just found a way to dodge it, finding a new topic.

The hospital was apparently part of a base of a group called Overwatch, who helped fight omnics. You were suprised you never heard of them, but yet again, you hever heard anything. Kidenstale was so far from society no omnics nor militarys showed up.

Apparently Overwatch attacked the base of the Deadlock (Aka, Ashes house) because they took one of their agents, at least that's what Angela told you.

You asked to talk to Jesse a bunch, he was the only one you knew, even though you only talked to hom once before, he was the only one you knew here. Angela told you just to rest, though all you did was rest.

A click snapped you out of your thoughts, you jumped off the bed to your feet as the door opened, you still got nervous whenever Angela opened the door. You were suprised when it wasn't Dr. Ziegler standing at the door.

"Hello, Miss Y/n L/n." She steped in, closing the door behind herself. She was a very beautiful woman, she had tan skin, long black hair, soft brown eyes, and a black tattoo under one of her eyes. She wore a blue uniform with a matching barrette.

"My name is Captain Amari, it's a pleasure to meet you." She extended a hand, you stumbled forward a bit, grabbing her hand and shaking it, she had a firm grip on yours, never breaking eye contact.

She let go of your hand, "I came here to discuss a few things with you, pleass, sit." She pulled over a chair and sat down in it. You hopped onto your bed, your feet dangling off the side.

"Alright.. what did you need to talk to me about?" You asked fairly innocently, mostly just out of curiousity. She crossed her arms, for a split second revealing that she had some sort of a dart gun in a holster on her side.

Knowing ahe was armed, you couldn't help but feel wary of what she wanted to talk to you about. "Y/n, I believe Angela has told you about our forces?" "Kind of.." You started, "She mentioned it, but didn't go into detail.."

Captain Amari nodded, "Right, well, in desperate times like these, we need as many soldiers as possible. We'd like you to join us, starting tommorow, since you're all the way healed." Part of you was burning up, wanting to ask about whst happened to Ashe, but you knew you shouldn't if you wanted to leave this place.

You nodded in understanding, getting a smile in return from the Captain, "Fantastic, see you at training tommorow." She stood up, leaving the room.

The next morning...

The blaring of an alarm woke you up, you groaned and sat up, "Shut up, will you?" Immediately it stoped, replacing the alarm with a feminine voice, "Good morning, Y/n L/n. How did you sleep?"

You looked around the dark room, looking for the body of the voice, but you saw nothing. "Who are you?" You asked, a response quickly followed, as well as the lights turning on. "My name is Athena, the Overwatch Bases main AI."

"Huh.. ok..?" You got up noticing a blue uniform on the bed, you guessed it was yours, so you quickly put it on then looked in the mirror, "I look like some gay idiot.."

"You look very nice, Y/n." You rolled your eyes at the voice, pulling your hair into a pony tail, "I look like a dweeb." You slipped on your gray and blue shoes that had and orange stripe on the heel. "All the other cadets have to wear it."

You took one more look at yourself, you really did look lame. "Whatever, just tell me where to go." You ran out the door, "You forgot your hat!" "I didn't forget, I'm not wearing that!"

((Btw, you have tge same outfit as Tracers during uprising, aka her Cadet Oxton skin))