E p i s o d e 6

((Btw, these songs have nothing to do with the chapter, they are just songs I like and I put on the story so I can listen to them while I'm writing, but hey, if you like them too, you can listen to them))

The room suddenly felt a lot more stuffy and hot, even though you were usually cold, you felt like you were over heating. The foot steps down the hall echoed closer and you tightened your grip on the pipe.

This would be your only chance, if you didn't get out now, you could say good bye to freedom forever, and Ashe falling for your tricks. You leaned yourself closer against the wall next to the door.

A knock almost made you yelp in suprise, but you held it in. "Uh.. hello?" You stayed quiet as a man, you was honestly kinda of scrawny, entered the room, and you preped to hit him, "What the hell, where is--!?"

He fell with a thud to the ground, you hit him right in the back of the head. A little blood was spilling from his scalp, you guessed you gave him at least a minor concussion.

You jumped over his body and tip toed out the door. You gulped down your fear, just now realizing you had no idea where an exit was, or where anything was at the matter.

"John, John!? Where the hell are ya, we're leaving in 6 minutes!" You heard a pair of foot steps run up the stairs and towards to where you were. You quickly ran behind a pillar, hoping he wouldn't see you.

He right past you and stopped right in his tracks, gasping, most likely seeing 'John' unconscious. You heard him pull something out of his pocket, "Uh.. Boss, we got a problem.." after a few seconds Ashes voice came through the thing, which seemed like a really old phone.

"Well, your prisoner escaped.. and they got John unconscious." You heard a small 'shit' as an answer and then she gave a full response, "Delay the departure, take John to Issac, and have Carlos, Mike, Travis, and William look for the prisioner, it's very important you find her."

The two exchanged their last responses and he picked up John and carried him down the stairs. Immediately you took off running in the opposite direction, looking for an exit.

The house was a lot bigger than you expected and you were kinda lost, but it didn't matter, you needed to get out, it didn't matter how you got out, you just needed to leave.

A couple of times people came running down the halls looking for you and you had to hide. You heard one of them say Ashe was back. 'Shit...' you thought, 'I have to get out, now.'

You found yourself outside in what you guessed was the back yard, which only lead to endless desert. "And to think I was starting to trust you.." you snapped around to come face to face with Ashe, "How unfortunate."

((Ok prepare your virgin eyes, I might do a Smut chapter either next chapter or next, next chapter))