E p i s o d e 2 1

((Please read the message at the bottom once you get to the end!!!))

"Ashe.." Is all you were able to mutter in response. The sun rained down on you, the light blinding you slightly, the heat making you feel dizzy. You could feel your metal gun getting hot from the suns touch.

All was silent except for the silent crackeling of flames, until Jesse spoke up. "Don't even try and scare her Ashe, she lost her memories, she doesn't remember you, and she does not fear you anymore."

He spoke confidently, his aim not looking to just hit, it looked to kill if he had to. Ashe raised and eyebrow, turning half way around, looking back and forth between you and Jesse.

"Is that so?" She asked, a smirk painted onto her face. She chuckled darkly, Jesse narrowing his eyes in response, watching her closely. "Oh, well." She loaded her gun and moved to behind you in a split second, causing you to gasp from her speed.

She held her gun to your head, making you freeze in place, "Guess I'll have to make her fear me once again, it was easy the first time, it'll be easier the second time." She said evily, taking your gun from your hands.

McCree just stood there, not doing anything. You feared for your life, but you trusted him, so you just stood and closed your eyes, praying he'd save you. You fought back against tears, and you managed to just barely hold them back.

Suddenly Jesse fired his gun straight at Ashe. You fliched, thinking the bullet might hit you. But instead, Ashe rolled behind a crate, dragging you with her. She slammed you down you your back hard. Ouch.. that's gonna leave a bruise..

She kneeled over you, trying to snipe Jesse from behind the crate, she used her leg that was on the ground to hold you down. But of course, you weren't just going to lay there, so you struggled, trying to kick, punch, or knock her off of you.

But you being out of any sort of fights in ten years proved you were not the strongest, without a gun you could barely do anything. As bullets flew by her head she ducked, straddling your waist completely, leaning down to avoid the bullets, leaving her face only inches away from yours.

You blushed, making your already red cheeks from the heat even redder. You mentally slapped yourself for blushing, but who could blame you, you hadn't seen any attractive girls in forever. She noticed and chuckled. She quickly grabbed rope from a near by crate and wrapped your wrists and ankles together.

Immediately after, she leaped out from behind the crates, leaving you alone. The sound of gun shots surrounded you, yet you couldn't see a thing since you were stuck behind the crates. You struggled desperately against the restraints, but to no avail.

Your wrists turned red as you struggled, the rope rubbing against your delicate skin. You knew you were going to regret it later, but right now, you cared more about escaping then your wrists and ankles.

As soon as you almost got out of the ropes on your wrists you heard one last loud gun shot. Silence hung heavy in the air after, hinting someone lost, and got shot.

Footsteps started towards you, meaning it'd either be Jesse coming to find you, or Ashe coming to finish you off. You closed your eyes, you had never been very religious, but right now you really needed god on your side. Please be Jesse, please be Jesse, please be Jesse..

Your thoughts were cut off by the footsteps stopping right in front of you, revealing who won...

It was..

"Hello, sweetheart.."

Oh no..

You opened your eyes, looking up at Ashe, a proud smirk on her face. She looked a little ruffled up, but not badly injured. The group resumed their mission of loading up all the crates onto the pay load.

Ashe herself picked you up and placed you onto the payload, tying you sitting up against the middle part of it. "You're going to regret this!" You shout as she tried to put a bandana of your mouth.

She moved a piece from your hair and smiled surprisingly gentle, "Trust me, dear, I won't." She pecked you on the check softly, leaving you flustered and confused, "I promise to explain everything once we get home, just don't be scared.."

She walked up to the front of the payload, where you were faced away from. She tapped the side, "Ok, get the payload moving!"

As the payload slowly started to move, you saw Jesse's bloody body laying limp on the ground. You cried out, trying to call out to him, but your mouth was covered, making sure no words formed. All you could do was let your silent sobs fall on deaf ears, and your tears to blind eyes.

((Hello! I have a few things I want to say to you all. The first thing I want to say is thst I plan for this book to end soon, by soon I mean only 1 or 2 more episodes. I love this story, but I think it has come near to it's end.

Thank you all so much for reading, you've all been supportive and I'd never be here without out you.

Now, the last thing, I still have my Moira x Reader book that won't end soon, which you should read if you haven't yet. But I'd like to start another book, please leave me and gxg overwatch book ideas. Thank you all for reading!))