E p i s o d e 1 5

((There is so much tea going on in my school rn, I've kinda just been sippin it, so ye. Also am I the only one who is super gay for the german girl from Pitch Perfect 2???))

The beeping of a heart monitor caused you to stir. Your eyelids felt heavy, your body felt paralyzed, and kind of numb. After battling with your half awake mind, you managed to let your eyes flicker open.

You found yourself staring at a white ceiling. The room was lit up brightly from circular lights on the ceiling, evenly spread apart. You flinched a bit from the brightness, but your eyes adjusted.

Soon you realized that you were in a hospital, but like, a really nice, neat one, not like the cheap ones you always went to in the city, or the small clinic in Kidenstale. At this same time you realized you weren't wearing your old clothes, you were wearing white tight shorts and a white t-shirt.

You sat up, looking around the room, the walls and ceiling were painted white, the ground was a white tile with gray specks. The room was pretty bare except for the bed you were on, a chair, and medical equipment on a table next to you.

All your attention went to the door as you heard the knob turn. You slipped out of the covers, readying yourself in case what was opening the door was bad.

The door opened, revealing a young woman. She wore black pants, a white collared shirt, and a white lab coat. Her blonde hair was tied up in a ponytail.

She looked at you with her curious blue eyes. She offered you a warm smile as she walked over to you, seeing that you were nervous. She held a clipboard to her chest, fiddling with a pen in her other hand.

"Hello, Miss...?" She greeted, asking for name. "L/n.. Y/n L/n..." you responded, hesitating a bit, she wrote something down on her clipboard, probably your name, "Well, It's nice to meet you Miss L/n, I'm Docter Angela Ziegler. I need to ask you a questions."

You nodded, not like you had much of a choice. "Alright! Let's start." You gripped your shirt as she asked you questions, and ran tests on you to make sure you were healthy. "Ok. One more queation and you can rest for a but more."

"What is your relationship to Ms. Caledonia?" You raised an eyebrow, "Uh, who?" "Elizabeth Caledonia." She answered expecting you to know her, "Um, I don't think I know her.."

Angela looked up, obviously thinking. You almost jumped when she finally spoke again. "I remember your friend, Jesse was it? Well, he didn't know the name either, he said she goes by Ashe?" Oh..

"Oh, uh, yeah. Now I know who your talking about.. um... our relationship is... 'complicated'.." Angela nodded, "Jesse said that too, but don't worry, you don't have to work for her anymore." It's a different complicated...

"Uh... but-" "But of course in return you'll have to work for us, but don't worry about that, just rest for now." You tried to speak again but she just gave you one last smile and left, leaving you sitting there.

((Oof this was a short chapter))