E p i s o d e 1 0

It's been a week since you left Ashes and moved in with Max. You guys instantly became friends. Nothing has happened with Ashe since Kidenstale, it was just you and Max in his small cabin in the middle of no where.

Quicker than you expected, you were getting over her. Max never really brought her up thankfully, which kept you from thinking about her.

Currently it was night, you should've gone to sleep hours ago, in was probably in the early AM's, but neither you our Max could sleep, the two of you just sat and talked, telling wild storys.

"And then," Max spoke, unable to wipe the smile off his face, "He said 'what car?'" The two of you started laughed, nothing could ruin this moment, you were now almost completely over Ashe thanks to Max.

You looked at him, "Well then what'd you do?" You said intrigued, Max shrugged, "I just apologized and ran off." You two started laughing again, but you stopped abruptly, noticing Max had stopped, and he was just looking at you with an unreadable look.

"Uhh, Max?" He looked you up and down then made eye contact with you, "Are you gay?" You tensed up, that question, it was one that caused you so much pain.

In 7th grade you kissed a girl, and she went off and told everyone you were gay. You had to move because you were bullied, being called things like 'queer' or other homophobic nick names.

You just shrugged, "I dunno.. I mean, I don't really know what the hell I am." Max suddenly moved closer, placing a hand on your thigh, rubbing it gently, "Well, maybe I can help you find out?"

A nervous feeling filled your brain, you had never been in an actual relationship with a boy, but then again, you'd never been in a relationship with a girl until you met Ashe, but you don't even know if you'd even call that a relationship.

'Max is a good guy.. he'd treat me better than Ashe did and ever could.' You thought. He leaned in to kiss you and you let him, you even kissed back gently.

As you kissed him you let the idea of Ashe fade away slowly, he slid you onto his lap as you two kissed he let his hands rest on your back. You lifted up your arms and wrapped your arms around him.

He hadn't shaved his face in three days or so, so his stubles tickled your face gently as you kissed, he brought his hand down to your pants waist band, he was about to pull them down when a knock interrupted you.

"The hell.. who is out here at.." he checked his clock, "2:46 AM." He looked back at you panting figure and gently placed his hand on your chin and kissed you, yet again interrupted by another knock.

He growled and whispered sweetly to you, "Let's finish this after I get the door." You smiled and nodded, some part and you knew you didn't truly love him, and that he was only so you could get over Ashe, but you tried not to think about that.

Max opened the door and immediately a terribly loud sound echoed the house, a gun shot. Max fell back, dead, shot in the head. You sat up and fear snd looked at Max's body in horror.

You looked up at the door, there stood Ashe, she didn't look happy, even darker then the last time you saw her. She started walking towards you, her heels clicking caused you to flinch at every step she took.

Running was hopless, because when you took one step back you were already backed up against the wall. She slammed down a hand next to your head, making you flinch and whimper a bit.

She towered over you, her shadow falling over you, "So, you thought that you could run from me, darling?" She did not her change her voice to be any more sweet then her look. You weren't going to give her the satisfaction of you showing her you were scared, so you stood as tall as you could, though you were still smaller then she was, and stared at her confidently.

Rougher then you expected, she grabbed you face, "Answer me, you back stabbing son of a bitch!" You kicked her away from you, catching her off guard.

"Me, back stabbing? You said I could go back to live my normal life again! But then you burnt Kidenstale to a crisp!" You screamed and she 'tsk'ed at you, "Y/n, that was to protect you, your too delicate to live protecting that dangerous place." She spoke suprisingly gently as she stroked you face, and your immediately dropped your guard, you hated that she could disarm your senses so quickly.

"But." She moved her hand to wrap around your neck as she pushed you against the wall, her tone turning dark again, "You decided to fucking cheat on me." You growled, choking slightly, "I-I never was in a f-fucking relationship w-with you..."

She tightened her grip, closing off your ability to to breathe, "Your right, a relationship is for two equals, and we're not equal. You fucking belong to me." You struggled, starting to get light headed.

"Stop. Moving." You don't know why, but you instantly stopped, in return she moved her hand from your neck to the back of your head, letting you breathe, gasping for breath, "Good girl." She cooed gently.

You shuttered in fear, she already saw you submit to her, and your fear, so you didn't try and act confident anymore. She smirked, loving that you were not challenging her.

"Hmm, I love it when your so obedient, if your always not so fiesty I won't have to hurt you.." She petted your faced with her hand that was not on the back of you head, "Now, be a good little pet, and come outside with me, get in my car, and we can go home."

You growled at her and kicked at her, there was no way you were going with her. Her hand that was on back of your head roughly grabbed a fist full of your hair and she started dragging you out of the house, with you screaming in pain, struggling to get away from her.

((My school was canceled due to snow, thank jesus, hallelujah. I might post chapter eleven today because I have so much free time))