E p i s o d e 1 4

((I just read all my old storys from Quotev, oof.. I was an interesting kid))

"Ashe! I--!" Ashe grabbed your wrist and roughly dragged you out of the room. Jesse ran to the bars of his cell, looking at you as you left.

"Ashe, please!" You begged, she seemed infuriated, probably thinking you tried to run again, "What you think is happening, is not happening! I swear!"

You spoke gently not wanting to anger her more than she already was. She dragged you across the dark hallway, you feet stumbling on the rug. Ashe didn't listen to a word you said as you moved to your room.

She pushed you into the room, closing the door behind her, locking it. You stumbled forward, turning to face. Her sharp, scarlet eyes were narrowed, staring daggers at you.

"Alright.." She crossed her arms and leaned against the door, obviously trying not to let her anger erupt on to you, wanting to trust you. "Explain, why did you leave, and why were talking to him?"

You took a breath in and out, trying to calm yourself down from the fear that suddenly jumped at you. "I-I.. I was curious.." She lifted and eyebrow at you, "Curious?"

Nodding quickly, you continued, "I wanted to see if you trusted me enough not to lock the door.." Ashe nodded, still not seeming fully convinced though, "Alright, then why did you leave?"

"I heard somone banging on the walls, so I went to see what it was, and I met Jesse." Ashe sighed, you gulped nervously, hoping she would believe yiu. "Alright.. don't leave this room without my permission again, understood?"

You nodded and she stepped away from the door, "Good. Now get some sleep, it's late."

______________________________________

You woke up, being shook out of bed. You fell on the hard wood floor with a thud. The hell..? You thought as the ground beneath you shook violently.

Immediately the first thought that came to your head was that there was an earthquake. But you knew earthquakes were continuous shaking, this wasn't, it was a lot of shaking, then none, and the vibrations came from different areas.

Bombs. You had dealt with tiny bombings in Kidenstale during bank robberys and what not, but nothing like this. These were a lot more advanced, and more dangerous.

You got up, noticing Ashe wasn't in the room. Shes probably safe, she'll be fine.. you tried to convince yourself that Ashe was fine, but you worried still, until another thought came to your head.. Jesse..

Jesse was trapped in a cell, no way to escape, you needed to help him. You ran to the door and tugged on the handle, but the door wouldn't budge, Ashe must of locked it. Right now, you were just as stuck as Jesse.

You paced the room, looking for something to break the door, though you knew you were probably way to weak to break the door.

Something was thrown at the door from the other side, what ever it was, it blew the door right off its hinges, pushing you back, stumbling, a few steps. The sounds outside the door finally filled the room, gun shots.

You peeked out, seeing bandits on Ashes side fight against some people in blue armor. They seemed to have a lot higher tech, like that you've seen in the citys.

None if them were relatively close to you, so you stepped out, running to get behind a pillar. Not one seemed to notice you, so you creeped from pillar to pillar, to get to Jesses door.

When you got there, the door was already unlocked, filling you with dread. You flung the door open and ran inside, "Jesse!"

"Y/n!" Jesse called out from his cell. You only got a glimpse of Jesse and a woman in blue armor before the woman shot you with something, making you black out as soon as you were hit.

((Kinda short chapter, but oh well, it was dramatic))