E p i s o d e 11

((Warning, Kinda Smut ahead, kinda, ehhhh, ok))

Ashe threw you onto your back on the bed roughly, tears were spilling down the side of your cheeks. You crossed your legs and put your arms in front of you as a defense mechanism.

She crawled onto the bed, she kept your legs down but straddling your waist and she held your arms above your head with one hand and started unbuttoning your shirt with the other hand.

"Stop-! P-please! Don't do that! I swear I'll-!" She scoffed, obviously not feeling any empathy, "Oh shut up." She started kissing you, you tried to get away from it but she held you strongly, still unbuttoning your shirt.

She took off her tie and used it to tie your hands together. She pulled your shirt open, revealing you breasts covered by your bra. She quickly took off her jacket, vest, and everything else until she was only in her undershirt and pants.

You gasped as she ripped your bra off of you, reavling your upper half completely. You started struggling more, doing anything to get away from her and your fate.

She growled and slapped you hard on your cheek, "Stop fucking moving." You whined and shrunk down into the mattress, wishing you could just disappear.

You held in your whimpers and gasps as she roughly kissed your neck. You tried not to move, or show any sign that you were getting pleasure from her actions.

A gasp escaped your lips when she found your sweet spot, she stopped and smirked for a second. You mentally cursed at yourself for letting her know where it was.

Instantly she start sucking and biting down on the same spot, soft groans escaped your lips as much as you tried to keep them in. Your body felt relieved, yet a longing when she moved away to examine the mark she left on you proudly.

After she was done admiring the hickey she sat up fully and started to get fully undressed. You stared astonished at her body, she was beautiful covered in a bunch of layer of clothes, but with out them.. you were just in awe.

She chuckled and sent you a michevious glare, "Oh, so it's a sin for me to glance at you, but you can stare at me all you want?" You got scared for a moment afraid she would hit you again because you offended her. You looked away from her and closed your eyes tightly.

"Awww, darlin, I won't hurt you." She petted your cheek softly. You opened your eyes and stared at her intimidating red ones. She smiled sweetly and her eyes softened.

With just that, you starting sobbing, not because you were scared, it's because that was the Ashe you fell in love with, and she exsisted within the monster that brought you here.

She wiped away your tears, "Don't be scared love, I won't hurt you.." She leaned down and kissed you, and to her surprise, you kissed back. You felt her tie slip off your wrists as she broke the kiss.

When you sat up you saw that she had taken it off and thrown it across the room. She grabbed your hand and kissed your wrists, "Don't struggle, I don't want to have to tie you up."

You pressed your body against hers and you snuggled your head on her shoulder, "I won't, I promise.." she stroked your back gently with one hand, her other hand wrapped tightly around you.

"I hate you sometimes, but I'll always love you, no one could ever replace you, I promise your the only one for me." You vowed as she moved her hand from your back and gently grabbed your chin and made you look at her, "Your so stubborn," she smiled, "but all the pain I got through is so worth it for the small moments like this one."

After a few moments of silence she crashed her lips against yours, immediately you gave into it, kissing back. She was a psycho, and you wish she were dead, but you love her, and nothing in the world could change that.

You flinched a bit when you felt her tugging down your pants. But you didn't struggle it, simply letting her slide them off. You slid off your un-buttoned shirt, throwing it off to the side of the bed.

After she took off your pants she pushed your back up against the head board, breaking the kiss, staring intensely in your eyes. A gasp escaped your lips as you felt her her hand start to rub your lower regions through your panties.

She chuckled as you slightly squirmed under her touch. She slowly slid down your panties, still not breaking her eye contact with you. Right now adrenaline was running through your blood, yet fear still pricked in the back of your mind, telling you to push her away. But you forgot all about that as she kissed you again.

As soon as you two pulled away, the room fell silent, all except for your quiet breaths and pants. You gulped as she leaned in neck to your ear, "Are you ready?" She cooed and you just nodded in response.

((Hey guys, now I know your thinking, where the fuck is the smut?

Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

My virgin ass kinda freaked so basically I re-write the whole chapter three times until I decided that this part of it wasn't complete trash, so here you go, two days late, and it's only Half Smut, and the half of the the smut you don't want, so, yeet, maybe I'll write more smut next ep, but, ehhhhhhhh))