E p i s o d e 3

It's been.. what? Three.. days now? You had not seen anyone, well, except for that robot called B.O.B., it had came once everyday, offering food and water, but you denied it, you rather sit and rot here then play along with that freaks game.

Though this did not leave you in good shape, you didn't look well, and you could tell. Your skin was paler than usual, which you only noticed when B.O.B. opened the door, letting light in. You were basically skin and bones, you could see your rib cage.

Dark bags hung under your eyes, you barely had slept. From cold, hunger, pain, and thirst. You were training yourself to get used to all of those, and the burning pain on your wrists and ankles from the chains. 

Your body shook everytime it moved, it was weak, and you weren't used to that. You were helpless, and you hated that so much, but it was the only way you could fight back, even if it was just stupid.

You just closed your eyes and tried to forget everything. Your mothers soft voice spoke gently in your head, 'this to shall pass', a phrase she said to you often when something went wrong.

It was a phrase you built your confidence on, knowing that tommorow would be a different day, and that gave you hope. Your mother sang you a song every night to remind you.

That was so long ago, you didn't remember any of the lyrics except for the chorus, but still the melody rang it your head like it was played just yesterday. You hummed quietly to yourself, trying to remember how it went.

"Tommorow will be kinder?" You snapped your head up, there stood Ashe, leaning against the wall next to the door. "By the Secret Sisters, it's an old song, released in 2010."

You just looked away from her, you weren't trying to be her friend. She just sighed and walked over to you and kneeled in front of you, "You going to eat today?" She was patient as always, but you could hear irritation laced in her throat.

Again, you didn't respond, after a few moments, she stood up, "Fine. Starve." You looked at her as she walked out of the room gracefully, she turned around when she reached the door and looked at your for a second, then left, closing the door behind her, leaving you in the dark.