E p i s o d e 8

As soon as you woke up you felt pain throbbing in you head. You groaned and sat up, rubbing your forehead, trying to remember how you got back in the room and why your head hurt.

Memories from the previous day started flooding back to you, so you just sat there, wondering why you weren't in the cell you were first in, being tortured right now.

"Good morning, doll." You looked over to see Ashe leaning against the wall. From pure instinct you recoiled away from her, scooting to the very end of the bed fartherest away from her.

She chuckled and walked towards you calmly, a small smirk on her face. She sat down on the opposite side of the bed you were on and looking straight forward, away from your glare, "Y/n dear, sit next to me."

You almost scoffed, she just expected you to be all nice and obedient out of now where. So of course you didn't move one muscle, challenging her.

She chuckled darkly making you shrink back a bit in fear, "Dear.. Come. Here. Now." Poison laced her voice, though it still sounded bitterly sweet. She rarely ever truly scared you but if you were being honest, she just sent so many red flags at you, making a shiver run down your spine.

With a bit of hesitation you slowly scooted to her side of the bed, still keeping a good two feet between you two. She spoke, still not looking at you, "Good girl." She grabbed your thigh roughly and pulled you closer to her till your hips were touching.

You whined quietly and she just chuckled, rubbing the inside of your thigh. "Now," she started, "you said some rather, unpleasant things to be yesterday, oh, and you tried to escape... do you have anything you want to tell me about it.. any regrets?"

A quiet growl formed in your throat, you smacked her hand away from you and you closed you legs, "The only regret I have is not hitting you in the head with that pipe the moment I saw you."

As soon as you finished speaking you sat up and tried to walk away, but right after you did Ashe stood up and grabbed your wrist, before you could turn around to face her she pulled you into her chest, she wrapped her arms around you, locking you there so you couldn't struggle away from her.

She picked you up then sat on the bed again, placing you in her lap, she rested her chin on your shoulder and whispered softly in your ear. "Stop fighting me.. I love you, and I don't want to hurt you. All I ask you just love me back."

You opened your mouth to yell at her but you were cut off by a gasp escaping your mouth as she licked your neck slowly. Blush reddened on your face and you started struggling, "What the hell!? You fucking psycho! I-"

She grabbed your face and turned it to the side so she could place a gentle kiss on your lips. It caught you off guard, so you kind of sat there in shock. When she pulled away she laughed a bit, "don't act like you don't like it, your face wouldn't be so red if you didn't want me to do this."

Without warning she picked you up off her lap and layed you down on the bed, she climbed over you and put her hands on either side of your head, trapping you underneath her.

So many emotions were going through your head right now and you didn't know what to do. 'Why the hell am I not punching her right now? I don't like her, do I? No way! Of course not, she kidnapped me!' You got lost in your thoughts as you looked into her scarlet eyes.

She leaned down to kiss you again, this time a bit more passionately. You knew it was wrong, but her kiss just made you calm, and it felt so right. She licked your bottom lip asking for entrance, and with some hesitance, you let her.

Her tounge entered your mouth as soon as you let her, exploring your mouth. Sure, plenty of people kissed you with their tounge before, but something was different when Ashe did it.

You didn't know what you were feeling, it was like a virus, slowly taking over your body. It went through your arms as you wrapped your hands behind her neck, one hand gently grasping her silky white hair.

After who knows how long the two of you pulled away panting. Your eyes were filled with suprise, which when she saw that her smirk got wider, "What? Surprised I'm not a bad kisser?" She joked.

You blushed and looked away from her. She chuckled getting closer to you, nuzzling your neck, "After of two weeks of being so rude and fiesty, you turning shy on me because of one kiss?"

A gasp from you snapped you out of your embarrassment, she slowly started kissing your neck, nibbiling gently on your skin, "A-Ashe..." she sat up and stroked your face, "Shh.. let me take care of you."

She started to kissing your neck a bit rougher, leaving a hickey, marking you as hers. After a few moments, without thinking you unwrapped your hands from behind her and pushed her off you and you sat up.

You ran a hand through your hair as you leaned your head against the headboard of the bed. You closed your eyes, panting, trying to keep yourself from thinking about how much you wanted Ashe.

"What's wrong, darling?" She looked at you worriedly. When you didn't respond she grabbed your hand that wasn't in your hair and placed soft kisses on your knuckles, "Please respond, Y/n."

"Ashe," you pulled you hand away from her, "We can't do this.. I can't do this.." you stood up and walked over the wall, she stared at you confused from the bed, "Why not?"

You punched the the wall in frustration, "Because I'm a cop, and your a criminal, I can torture you, you can torture me, we can litterally do anything except love each other."

Ashe stood up behind you and started walking towards you, "Y/n.. they think your dead, you don't have to hold your title, you can stay here with me.." she reached out for you but you smacked her hand away.

"No! Ashe, we can't do this, it's wrong, I'm supposed to hate you!" You felt hot tears prick at the corner of your eyes, "Damn it! Why did you have to make me fall in love with you!? Do you know how hard it has been to fucking act cold to you!? But I can't hold it in anymore because of one fucking kiss!?"

Your pants started to turn in to sobs as you spoke, "Because I-I'm that fucking desperate for you." Ashe slowly walked up to you and hugged you from behind, whispering gently to you, "I love you so much Y/n.. and I couldn't bare to watch you go.." she suddenly let go of you, "But I might have to."

Her voice, suddenly bitter, suprised you, you turned around to see her staring at you darkly, "I'll let you choose, you can leave, if you promise to tell no one anything, or you can stay here with me. It's your choice. Who is more important? Your job, ot me?"

You stepped back a bit, confused that she was letting you leave, but this time, you didn't want to go , "Ashe.. please.. please don't make me pick.." you begged, but she showed no mercy and continued with her dark tone, "I'll give you ten seconds to choose..."

((Dun, dun, dunnnnnn, cliff hanger bitches! The episode made it past 1000 words when my average is 400, so ye, and saving the smut for another time, get fucked!))