E p i s o d e 4

((Sorry if I wrote this chapter bad, I don't know what happens when some one is starving, I saw this happen in a movie. So sorry if your offended because your a docter or a Grey's Anatomy addict))

Nausea filled your head, the dark room spun around you. Dizziness was distorting your view and messing with your brain, making you not be able to think about anything about the dizziness.

A shiver crawled up your spine right before a coughing fit erupted from your throat, you expected vomit to come out, but the only thing that came out was blood.

Your body convulsed, shaking in attempt to get your breath back. By now the hunger felt like it was eating your organs out from the inside, scratching at your throat.

The door slammed open, but you barely heard it, and in a second the thought of it completely left your head. You let out a few coughs, needing air, before passing out.

((Time skip due to a slightly salty author because waiting for a cast list in theatre is stressful))

You gasped and sat up from shock, but as soon as you were up a hand grabbed your shoulder and layed you back down. All your senses finally kicked in.

Pain awakened from everything before, the stinging in your throat, wrists, and ankles. The hunger was bad, but not as bad as last night.

A groan escaped your lips and you curled up in a ball on the bed--wait... bed? "It's going to take awhile to heal from that stupid stunt.." You opened your eyes, only to shut them again.

The room you were it was so bright, well, normal actually, just bright for someone who has been trapped in the dark for three days. You heard the person, who was mostly Ashe likely Ashe, sit up from her chair next to the bed and walk across the room.

A sliding sound made you open your eyes, she closed the curtains, letting you see the room. It was very elegant, bigger than your house, which in your defense, was just a bedroom in the basement of the sheriff's office.

It had dark red walls and chocolate brown wood floors. It had some desks, bookselfs, and a mirrior, and in the center there was a beautifully made king sized bed which you were laying on.

Ashe walked back to the side of the bed, where she was before, and pulled over a chair to sit on. She was acting so kind to you, but you reminded yourself she was the enemy.

You looked away from her earning an exhausted sigh from Ashe. "I swear, what will it take for you to just give in already, I've tried scaring you, hurting you, and being kind to you, what else should I do?!"

A moment of silence lasted before you sat up and looked at her, saying the first words she ever heard from you, "Kill me." She backed up a bit and her eyes widened in suprise, "Wha-" "Fucking kill me already, you won't get any information from me, so just kill me!"

A smirk danced aross her face, "Oh, dear. I don't want information, your little sheriff already gave me that.." you narrowed your eyes at her, "Darling, I just want you."