PART 1

Taehyung and Jeongguk are boyfriends and both members of different dance groups.

They knew each other because their dance groups are always joining dance contests and they compete with each other's teams. These days, they do collabs and practice together because their leaders think it is a good idea and it seems working because they always win in every contest that they are joining.

This time, there is a new competition and they decided to separate groups again. The leaders and the members of both teams missed the sensation they felt when they fight in one competition.

Now, each team decided to go back to their practice rooms before.

Taehyung's team is now discussing their plans until one member suggested an idea.

"Hey, leader-nim? What if we let one of our members do cross-dressing? We still didn't try that!" A member suggested.

Some of the members gasp because of the idea, excluding Taehyung. He thought about the idea deeply and he seemed in favor of it. They didn't try any new concept so he thinks that it will work.

"Hey Tae, what do you think? What if you're the one to do cross-dress?" Their leader asked him and the latter widen his eyes.

"Hyung what the fuck?!" Tae whispered-shouted. He didn't expect their leader to choose him to do it. Yes, he liked the idea but why him?

Yes! Taetae hyung it suits you! You're the most attractive here in our group!" The youngest in their team shouted because he's excited about what his hyung would look while wearing a sexy outfit and dancing to sexy songs. But don't get him wrong, he doesn't like Tae romantically. He was just excited.

Taehyung thought carefully about it. The youngest stated the fact. Not being self-confident but it is true, actually, they are all attractive but he is the most famous. When they perform and it's his part the crowd loudens so they claimed that it is him. Too bad he has a boyfriend now.

"Yah! Tae let's try it maybe we can beat them because of you!" One of their choreographers told him.

"Uhmm... Let me think about it." He answered nervously to them.

"Tae, accept it now, it's gonna be fun." One of the members chuckled and convinced Taehyung more.

"You know Tae, c'mon let's do it! I have a song and a choreography now! C'mon!" Another choreographer begged him and he's on the verge of crying because all the members pushed him to stand in the front of the big mirror.

"OKAY GUYS FUCKING STOP! I'LL DO IT!" he shouted to stop all of them. His patience is lost so he accepted it.

"Oh yas!" Some members exclaimed and doing fist ups and some are clapping, happy on his decision.

Taehyung just chuckled to himself because he's freaking out internally.

"OKAY GUYS NOW I'LL TEACH THE CHOREOGRAPHY FOR THE HIP HOP PART, TAEHYUNG NEES TO DO DIFFERENT CHOREO SO LEAVE HIM ALONE WITH THE OTHER CHOREOGRAPHER! LET'S START!" Their leader shouted that caused all of them to start their businesses.

💃TAE'S POV 💃

We're currently practicing with the beat of 'Lip and Hip' by HyunA. Our choreographer is really talented he really pulled out a good song and of course a good dance steps. We're almost done but the door of the practice room opens suddenly revealing my boyfriend Jeongguk. I stopped dancing and choked with my own saliva. Why the fuck he didn't tell that he's going here while we're practicing a fucking female choreography! He almost caught me!

"W-what are you doing here?" I asked him while he moves he's head following the rhythm of the song we are playing.

"Nah, our practice for today is done. By the way nice choice of song, it seems like your team is now in for sexy concept huh? Looking forward!" Jeongguk said like a boss then clapped his hand like a kid.

I gulped then looked at our choreographer, he's giggling as fuck and I looked at him pissed. They're fucking messing with me.

"We're done too, I'll just rest and drink water just wait for me let's go home together."

"But hey Tae we're-"

"HYUNG WE'RE DONE LET'S CONTINUE IT TOMORROW! I shouted to him but he's still laughing. This fucker.

Jeongguk sat beside me and put his head on my shoulder while I'm drinking water.

"Gguk, I smell like shit, please don't come near me." I told him because I stink and I'm full of sweat.

"No hyung, you smell hot as fuck, just let me." He replied then he fucking bit my ear.

"Jeon fucking Jeonggukk you're embarrassing me."

"Let's go hyung I want to fuck you."

"JEONGGUK!" I shouted to him and he pouted. This horny kid.

"Tsss. I'm not gonna let you we still need to practice and there's still a competition kid."

"So you gonna let me after the contest?" He asked excitingly.

"Fuck you."

"No hyung I'll fuck you."

"Tanginamo ulul."

Jeongguk just giggled, he was enjoying annoying me. This bitch.

I stood up and got out of the practice room followed by my boyfriend. I didn't mind bidding goodbye to our members because they already know that we're going home since I'm with Jeongguk.

- END OF PART 1-