PART 6

💃 TAE'S POV 💃

After what I did to Jungkook, I came back to the center of the stage dancing with the two back-ups. Of course not doing nasty things with them. Unlike what Jungkook did. I don't want to use others.

I removed the bomber jacket I am wearing then flicked my hair while smirking and looking at the audiences. Looking at their eyes. Then I stopped at Kook's partner earlier and arched my eyebrows at her. She seems offended so she removed her look at me and I just laughed shortly then I looked at Jungkook who's looking stiff and can't move. Well, surprise motherfucker.

I got goosebumps because of the passion of doing what I am doing now. It seems that I like the attention on me. But I'm not planning on doing this again. This is hard as fuck.

We danced with the chorus of 'Lip and Hip'  by Hyuna. I licked my finger and swayed my hips following the choreo. I saw Kook on my pheripheral vision while he's gulping and uncomfortable. I'm smiling now like an idiot.

For the finishing touches, I brushed my hair with my hand upwards then gave a big smile to the audience then looked at Jungkook like 'go to our room, now' *how is that possible* then exited sexily on stage.

The people backstage greeted me and congratulated me because of my successful performance and I just smiled and thanked them then bowed, hurried to my room.

I feel now Jungkook following me so I looked back. I saw him walking like a kid behind my back, head's down looking at the ground and fidgeting?- eh? Actually no, covering his boner.

We reached our room and we entered then I locked the door.

Jungkook imediately falled back on the sofa, maybe because of what I did earlier.

"W-why did you do t-that?! H-how?! Why didn't you t-tell me?" I scoffed because of his questions to me.

"Why did you do that too? How too? Why didn't you tell me too?" I asked him crossing my arms on my chest while looking down at him.

He stared at me a little bit of second. His doe eyes meeting mine. But he suddenly turned his head down.

"I-i'm sorry." I cooed at the sight of Jungkook being vulnerable. I just see this often if I was joking him that I'm gonna break up with him or me saying that I don't love him. My heart melts because of the sight.

⚠ BLOWJOB. MOMMY KINK. SKIP NOW IF YOU DON'T LIKE ⚠

I kneeled in front of him then held his chin then look at his eyes.

"It's okay babyboy, just don't do it again huh? Mommy will get mad, you don't want to be punished right? Are you mad at mommy?" I asked him and he shakes his head signaling a no.

"Okay sorry hun, maybe I can help you with your problem. Is that okay?" I asked sweetly and palmed his member. He suddenly gasped and moaned loud. I chuckled.

"Don't you dare touch my head or I'm not gonna help you. Understood?"

"Y-yes mommy." He answered and arched his head backwards. I removed his zippers, then his pants together with his boxers. I looked at him then pumped his dick slowly.

"Be a good boy and control your moans, they will hear us outside." I warned him and he hissed which I find hot.

I started licking his slit then let my tounge rounded at the tip. Tasting his pre-cum that caused of his loud whimper. I suddenly stopped and looked at him angrily.

"What did I told you?"
"M-mommy told me n-not to b-e loud."
"You want me to stop"?
"N-no mommy please." He cried out and I just smirked immediatly taking all the member in one take, deepthroating him.

"Oh fuck!" He whispered-shouted as I continue to suck him slowly, his hands clenched on his sides preventing to hold my head.

I removed his dick in my mouth that caused him to whine.

"You like that baby huh." I asked him and he just nodded while hissing again.

I engulfed his member again pumping the remained part at the base

"P-please mommy faster." He pleaded.

"As you wish baby."

Whimpers, whispers and sucking are the sounds that sorrounds the room. Jungkook is a bit dissapointed because he can't held his boyfriend's head but he's still flooded with pleasure so nevermind.

"Mommy I'm cumming." He told me and I just nodded fastening more and moaning on his dick. Mouth sore but still doing it.

He then splurted his cum in my mouth and whisper-shouted as I still suck his dick for the remaining cum. I swallowed it all and kissed him hungrily.

"That's for today." I said to him and he smiled at me while panting.

"Thank you." He answered me and hugged me.

"By the way you look hot, I love it." He praised me then held my head and out my hair behind my ears.

"Don't worry, this hot in front of you is only yours." I answered him biting my lips and giggling.

"So we'll fuck later? At the house?"

"Hmmm... I'll think about it."

He stared at me for a few seconds, maybe thinking about something and I shrugged.

"Luh faraaang tangaaa~" He whined like a kid and I just laughed.

~