PART 11

- THIRD PERSON'S POV -

Sulkings of Tae filled the quiet atmosphere of the alleyway. Jungkook want to say something but he can't think what to say to Taehyung. Lisa is stiffed. She knew that Taehyung is Jungkook's boyfriend. She hurted many man's hearts before but why is she now suddenly guilty?

Jungkook is about to open his mouth to say something but Tae interrupted him.

"Kook. N-no need to e-explaine, y-you really love her r-right?" Tae asked Jungkook while still crying.

Jungkook can't answer him. He's still confused. And also guilty. Tae really don't deserve him. He's an asshole.

Kook just looked at the ground, shoulders shaking because he can't prevent his tears and cried there. He don't know what to do.

Lisa just watched them while her tears are still falling one by one.

Silence means yes, that's what running in Tae's mind. He wished that Jungkook will answer "No hyung, you're the only one I love." Or Jungkook will just run to him and hug him like there's no tommorrow and whisper to him sweet sorrys.

But no, he didn't.

So Taehyung made a conclusion.

He run away from the place, crying like a child. Running on the streets while wiping his tears using the back of his hand. He felt destroyed. He felt weak.

But Jungkook needs to be happy.

So he must let him go?

Yeah that's right. According to Tae.

Taehyung still don't want to go home. So he passed by a park.

He sat on a bench near the tree. To see the beauty of the park at night. There's colorful dancing fountains, families who are picnic-ing, couples who are walking holding hands and even making-out, and many beautiful nature things.

He sigh. He wished that his feeling will be harmonized with the atmosphere. But it's too sick, so much pain.

His thoughts were interrupted when he felt something tapping his lap. A 3 year-old boy, who is looking at him worried.

Tae cooed at the sight, he felt happy even though he's too broken now. The kid is just so cute. He loves babies and kids.

"Hey baby where's your parents?" Tae asked the kid while the kid is still looking at him.

"Aww you're cute!" Tae stated. He looked around maybe the parents of the kid is just somewhere and he saw two sweet lovebirds, looking at him. The woman just smiles and nodded to him signalling an approval.

"Oh! Is that your mama and papa?" Tae asked the kid while pointing at the couple. The kid looked at where he pointed and back to Tae then smiled.

"OMG YOUR SO CUTE!" Tae cooed again this time carrying the kid and let it sit on his lap.

The kid kept staring at him that made Tae confused. Suddenly, the kid wiped the remaining tears on Taehyung's face using his chubby cute hands. Taehyung just smiled at him and mouthed a thank you.

"Name?" The kid asked cutely then Taehyung smiled again widely.

"Taehyung is my name sweetie." He answered.

"TAETAE!" The kid shouted that made him frown a little bit. That's his nickname to him by Jungkook.

The kid pokes his mole on the nose that made Tae scrunched his face and laugh again.

"I'll give you now to your mama and papa okay?" The kid just nodded and went to the couple to give back the child.

"Here is your son madam, thanks for allowing me to handle him. He's cute by the way." Taehyung praised the kid and the lady just smiled.

"You're Kim Taehyung right? The famous member of *tae's dance group*?" The lady asked that made Tae widen his eyes.

"Uhhhmm yes? H-how did you know?" Tae asked.

"Well you're pretty famous in dance industry, specially when you did the crossdressing concept." The lady stated that made Tae blush.

"By the way, I'm gonna offer something to you. Me and my husband has a business for dance classes. Well, we need 1 instructor because the other one left. We'll pay for your rents for the room and we'll give you a good salary. I'm offering you the slot because I think you can do it." The lady offered Tae.

He thought about it. It's a good offer. He can now leave the house that he and Jungkook are using together. He just can't be together with him again.

"Uhmm... I'll accept it." Taehyung decided.

"Oh that's great! When do you wanna start?"

"Maybe the next day after tommorrow. But can I move to the room tommorrow morning?" Tae asked, desperate to leave his home before.

"Yes sure! Here's our number. Just contact us if you'll move already. We'll give you the address." The man gave a business card that accepted by Tae and he just smiled and bowed at them signaling a thank you. They talked longer while Tae is playing with the kid until the couple need to go home so they bid their goodbyes.

Tae went to their home. Gladly Jungkook is still not there so he just jumped on the bed to sleep. He's too tired for all the things happened today.

"Bye my home, I'll leave tommorrow. Please take care of Kook." He talked to the house like it was a human then falled back to sleep.

~

I think this story is getting nonsense, I'm out of ideas 😪