PART 17

Finally.

Jimin and Tae is now ready. Jimin is wearing a simple striped black and white long tee accompanied with a denim jeans and some rubber shoes. While Tae is wearing a ponytailed black wig with a simple white shirt tucked in his denim shorts and a pair of white sneakers.

They went to the backstage after readying and the MC started to say something to the audience.

"And I'm back everyone! Sooo now, our last performers are ready for their performance. Are you all excited!" The MC asked the audience and all cheered and shouted "YES!" because all of them are really excited seeing Tae crossdressed in the performance with Jimin.

" So now let's start! Please let's be entertained and wait for the little surprise! Let's all give them an applause!" The MC said and the crowd clapped, shouted and whistled.

While on backstage, Tae and Jimin discussed something.

"What do you mean changing plans? Can we adjust with that?" Tae asked to Jimin.

"Of course Tae, all we need to do is to go back to the backstage after the first chorus and I'm the only one to dance on the bridge to finish. Then you will go back on the stage for the last chorus. That's easy!" Jimin instructed Tae, desperate to command him to follow him.

"Pardon? What do you mean? Only me? Going back for the last chorus? Damn ~ We really made an interpretative dance. The song made me alone in the end, I'm gonna cry~" Tae acted like crying and Jimin just flicked his forehead and Tae ouched because of that.

"There's another couple that will collaborate with us. I'll just explaine it to you later. Just follow me okay?" Jimin said to him.

"Yeah yeah grandpaps, let's do it as you wish." Tae just agreed and then rolled his eyes. Jimin is glad that Tae followed him.

It's for him tho.

Then they started perfoming.

💃 LISA'S POV 💃

We're currently at the backstage with Jungkook. He's still mad at me. He don't want to talk to me. He just joined me here because our leader commanded him.

And I planned it all.

I just let him do what he want. He ignores me and not saying a single word to me. Even with our practices.

It hurts for me but I think he will forgive me and thank me after this.

The performance started. Tae and Jimin are now dancing on stage and Jungkook didn't even gave a slight look on the stage. He's just staring at something.

I sighed again. This kid.

He just waited for our turn to dance. He was listening to the song.

As the first chorus was about to end, Jungkook and me got ready and the first couple left on stage, signaling that it's our turn.

And I think Kook still didn't saw Tae.

What a coincidence.

Thanks to this brat.

We started to perform. I heard some gasps and the crowd was surprised seeing Kook and me performing. I even heared someone saying "Yah, that's Kim Taehyung's ex-boyfriend!" and "What the actual fuck I like to squeel! Is this the surprise!" others are "I'm gonna die." and "Hell yeah is this Taekook's comeback now!?"

While looking at the audience, I saw Mrs. Jung smiling at me. I smiled back at her and mouthed a "Thanks" to her. She just nodded.

Jungkook seems didn't notice what's happening. He's just focused on the dance. Seriously this kid is really stubborn since what happened. Well it's my fault.

💃 JIMIN'S POV 💃

Jungkook and Lisa are now performing on stage. I'm getting excited of what will happen later. I didn't let Tae watch who's performing.

"YAH LET ME GOOO! PLEASE I WANNA WATCH!" Tae whined like a kid to me.

"No Tae, rest there and wait for your turn."

"Hmp! You're really something grandpaps! I hate you!" Tae spoke like a kid to me. I just chukled.

"Well yeah, hate me now. But still don't watch. Wait there." I scolded Tae. He just slumped his shoulders and just waited  for his turn.

"Good puppy." I tapped his head and he just rolled his eyes.

The 2nd chorus is about to finish and it's my turn. I tapped Tae's shoulders and he looked at me.

"Its my turn pup, wish me luck!" I said to him and we just did fistbumps. When I ran to go to stage for me and Lisa's part, I felt Tae followed to watch behind for our part.

💃 TAE'S POV 💃

I followed Chim running through the stage but I stopped from behind to watch him. Wait- why is there a girl? Why it wasn't me?

I just watched the girl for a couple of seconds and I realized that she's familiar.

It's Lisa.

I felt a pang on my heart. Flashbacks of my previous heartbreak came back. Why is she here? I don't understand! I'm going crazy!

I still watch them with an awe still can't process this. Thoughts going around in my head.

I didn't realized that the music stopped. And I saw Lisa in front of me.

Her hand reaching for me. Looking straight into. my eyes.

"Sorry." She told me with full of sincerity.

Because I can't digest what's happening, I didn't recognized that I gave my hand to her and now she was dragging me to the stage.

My eyes were about to flood with tears when I saw the special someone in my life. In front of me.

"J-jungk-kook." I whispered.

💃 JUNGKOOK'S POV 💃

As we I left out the stage, I started watching Lisa and a guy dancing because there's nothing interesting here. I just stared at them blankly not caring too much.

I tried to roam my eyes on the audience. Then I got confused. Why is all seem excited and squeeling? Are this guy and Lisa together?

I was focused on their reaction and I didn't realized the music stopped. I looked at the stage but I got surprised cause the guy earlier was in front of me, his hands lended behind my hand. I got curious and I just put my hand there. Then he whispered something to me.

"Don't hurt him again. Or else you'll suffer. Remember this face." Then he looked at me intensely. My face is crumpled because of what happening and he suddenly pulled me on stage. Just what the fuck?

He let go of my hand and I stared at the audience again. They're shouting and squeeling so loud! I just let my eyes look again on the stage and my heart skipped a beat.

Because there I saw him.

"T-taehyung hyung."
~

I tried but not hard