PART 8

- 2 DAYS LATER -

💃TAE'S POV 💃

"Just let me fuuuuuuck yoouuu~" Kook sang with feelings accompanied by the music playing in his bluetooth speaker, changing the lyrics of 'serendipity' by jimin of bts while holding a hanger that portrays as his microphone and touching my face. We just finished our laundry and we're now here in the sofa folding the clothes.

Actually he's not helping me doing the clothes, he just kept singing emphasizing the 'fuck' words because he seems horny since the first day of practice and until now I still didn't allow him. Well yeah, I sucked him the day of contest but he said it's just not enough.

"You know what, I'll break up with you, you horny little shit." I told him while rolling my eyes.

I continued doing the clothes while humming the song that plays in Kook's speaker. When the music stopped, I heard sniffs from him. Oh gosh, is he crying?

"H-hyung are you s-serious." I was surprised because he's literally crying. I just stared at him shocked with his sudden attitude.

A minute had passed and I'm still staring at him. He looked up at me because he didn't hear any answers. He sniffs again while wiping his tears. He's about to stand but I pulled him in my embrace. He's now sitting beside me while I hug him.

"Sorry Kooks, I forgot you're sensitive with that words. I'm not gonna break up with you okay? I'm just kidding, I love you." I told him then held his head kissing his forehead for 10 seconds.

After I kissed his forehead he hid his head between my neck and collarbone, still sulking. I just touch his soft hair and caressed his back.

After a couple of minutes, I heared snoring sounds and I know Jungkook is now sleeping. I just layed him down on the sofa bringing pillow and blanket. After that, I continued doing our clothes.

- FAST FORWARD (5PM) -

I was busy cooking our dinner for tonight when suddenly I felt a pair of arms hugging my tummy. I looked back and I recieved a kiss from my boyfriend. He smiled at me and I smiled too then I continued cooking while he's still hugging me while sniffing my neck.

"Are you alright now?" I asked him and he just hummed and nodded.

"Hyung, I'll tell you something later. Can we eat now and go to our room already?" He asked with hoarsed voice.

"I'll just put this in the plate. Go to the dining table. And before sleeping please wash the dishes. I'm already tired. Okay?" I told him and he just replied okay then let go of me. He went straight to the dining room while scratching his abs- i mean tummy.

After eating and him washing the dishes, we did our before sleeping routines then cuddled under the blanket.

"So what do you want to tell me?" I asked him. I heard him sigh then I looked up at him. He removed his gaze on me and he tightened his grip on my hand.

💃 JUNGKOOK'S POV 💃

What I were going to tell to hyung is why I am over sensitive when he say things to me like 'I don't really love you' or 'let's break up'. It is connected with my past relationship with this girl, Lisa.

"Hyung, you know Lisa right?" I asked him.

"Yeah. Your ex. She left your group right?"

"Hmm yes."

"Then what about her. What do you want to tell me?"

"She's the reason why I'm sensitive with the words that- y-you know." I answered him.

- FLASHBACK -

I'm still young when I joined our dance group and there I noticed Lisa. She's pretty and she dances better compared to the other girls in our group. Maybe because she was trained overseas.

I also think she's good to be close to and funny because when I see her talking to others she's touchy and clingy and she always smiles and laughs. A very jolly girl.

Because of that, I had a crush on her. Other members of the dance group noticed it then since they knew it they keep bullying me about crushing her and it ended up me and her being in a relationship. And she became my first love.

Our start was good. We treat each other right. But the days passed, I became jealous with the boys that he still clings on and it looks like she's flirting even thought she has a boyfriend. I tried to confront many times but everytime we talk about it she says that she'll break up with me so I just let her do what she want.

I became a martyr *that's hella heavy*. I cried every night thinking what if she'll broke up with me.

Until one day, I caught in my own eyes, she's making out with other guy.

That made my patience full. We faught that night and there she already said that she really don't love me.

Since that day, I became frightened and I'm panicking when hearing that words.

- END OF FLASHBACK -

I told everything to Tae. In the end of my statement, I sobbed and held hyung's hand more.

"Ssshh ssshhh Kook don't cry please sorry it's better that you didn't told me." He tried stopping me from crying, kissing the tears that falls from my eyes.

I kept sobbing, hyung pulled me upwards to lean on the headboard and hugged me, wiping my tears away and kissing my hair.

"H-hyung, will you leave me?" I asked him randomly.

"No Jungkook. Now stop crying I might cry too." He told me so I tried myself stop crying.

He smiled at me and removed the remaining tears on my face.

"Let's sleep now okay. It's alright. She's not here now. I'm here for you." He told me again and I just nodded.

We came back to cuddling until we fell asleep.

~

Fluffs and dramas 🙃😩😔