PART 14

After the conversation that night, Tae and Jimin decided to buy something for Mrs. Jung for her birthday. Hoseok said that he'll not join them because his gift must be confidential, meaning no one must know what is it except him. The two just let Hobi and they planned to go after their classes.

- TIME SKIP -

The classes are almost done, they also allready discussed what will happen next week and they gave the students the remaining days to practice. Meaning they'll not have classes and the instructors also need to practice because they also have performances.

After classes, Jimin and Tae went straight to the mall.

"What will you buy for Mrs. Jung Chim?" Tae asked Jimin that made him make a confused face because he's thinking.

"Hmmm... How about a dress? I'm sure she'll like it because she's a fashionable mom. Hoseok is lucky he enherited being fashionable also." Jimin answered Tae and Tae noded with his statement.

"What about me? I think I'll choose between shoes or purse bags. Let's help each other for choosing. And-oh! I need clothes for our performance, fudge! Aaarggh this is embarassing!" Tae ruffled his own hair remembering his performance with Jimin and he still don't have clothes for that.

"Duh then buy here Tae I gotta help you choose." Chim stated with boring tone.

"No fucking way I'm not gonna show you."

"Then don't. C'mon let's go we're going home late if we don't start finding some gift now."

Both started roaming around the mall and buying things and stuffs then both got tired and hungry then ate at a McDo stall.

After eating, Tae decided to go to restroom and told Jimin to wait.

Jimin just played with his phone and someone tapped his shoulder then he looked up to know who is it.

He widened his eyes seeing the one that interrupted him.

"Hi Jimin! How are you!? Long time no seeee!!!" The one shouted and hugged Jimin like there's no tommorow.

Jimin stood up to accept the breath taking hug that he recieved from his best friend before.

"Yah Lisa, I can't breath!" Jimin stated and pushed Lisa away, Lisa just gigled and held Jimin's shoulders.

"Hey you! You're still smaaaall when will you reach my height huh! Huh?!" Lisa teased Jimin that made him roll his eyes and Lisa just laughed again seeing the pissed Jimin.

"By the way what's up! Whatcha doin' here? You're alone? Ooooohhh why tho I thought you have a girlfriend!" Lisa asked continuesly without period.

"Well first, I'm here to buy something for our boss. I'm a dance instructor and next week is our boss' birthday and at the same time the anniversarry of our training center. Second, I'm not alone, my friend just went to restroom. And third, I don't have a girlfriend. Okay?" Jimin answered all the questions one by one and Lisa just widen her eyes knowing that Jimin the playboy before don't have girlfriend for now.

"Heck what happened to you? Did you go to church? Are you sick? Eh no way." Lisa stated still amazed by the no-girlfriend Jimin.

"Oh well shut up please." Jimin tried to stopped Lisa from speaking. He loves his bestfriend but her mouth is just-ugh!

"Who's with you here? Can you tell me his or her name? Maybe I know him? Or her again? I want to know more people!" Lisa stated then clapped with excitement.

"Uhmm, his name is Kim Taehyung."

Awkward silence filled their atmosphere and Jimin don't know why. He tapped the shocked Lisa and asked her what happened.

"C-can you give me your number? L-let's catch up other t-time! It's late you know? Hehe." Lisa spoke with nervousness while scratching her nape. Jimin got confused but he shrugged it off giving his phone number to Lisa and the girl hurriedly went out of the fastfood stall. Jimin sat down again to wait for Tae until both decided to go home allready cause it's getting late.

💃 LISA'S POV 💃

I'm still not ready to see Taehyung. After what I've done to them two with Jungkook.

Concience ate me thinking about what I did to them. Because of me, they're separated and Jungkook actually can't move on with Tae. Weeks had passed before he recovered to Tae and joined practices and contests again but it's not the old Kook we know now. He changed a lot since Tae left him.

He don't smile or tease other members now. He's always serious and he don't join with the group conversations. He just focused on dancing and dancing.

I don't know but I noticed that Tae is out of nowhere and I can't see him that made me conclude that Tae left Kook. I'm very dissapointed to myself doing it to both of them.

I want them both back.

And I don't want them to see me doing nothing. I'll do something.

~