PART 13

- THIRD PERSON'S POV -

After the night Jungkook got drunk and slept not talking to his boyfriend, Taehyung woke up early to get ready to leave the house. He packed his clothes and belongings remembering what happened last night that made him cry again.

"Fuck why can't I stop crying." Tae scolded himself while wiping his tears.

When he finished packing his things and readying himself for leaving, he went downstairs with his bag. He stopped his tracks at the living room because he saw Jungkook. Lying like shit on the sofa.

He just stared at him. He don't want to come near the guy because he thinks that maybe he will realize not to leave Jungkook.

But he's hurting too.

And he wants Jungkook's happiness.

He decided to cook his boyfriend's breakfast first before leaving. Ow- pardon? Sorry, EX-boyfriend.

After cooking, he left to the refrigerator the food and left a note on the door of the ref.

"Kook I left some food for you, please eat well. And also, I already left. Please don't look for me. Be happy. I love you." He wrote on the note with his signature and kissed it before pasting it on.

After that, he called Mr. Jung to know the address of his new room to stay. He waited until the said man sent him the address and then he left the house.

💃 JUNGKOOK'S POV 💃

I felt a pang on my head once I woke up. I really drank a lot last night.

I went to the kitchen to get some pain killers.

After getting some, I sat on the counter with my bottled water then rest a little. Still enduring the pain.

As I rest a litle bit, I heard my stomach grumbled because of hunger.

"Oh yeah, I haven't eaten since Tae- wait where's Taehyung?" I suddenly stood up remembering what happened last night.

"Hmm maybe he's still sleeping. I'll just talk to him later."

I walked to the front of the ref to find some foods but instead of opening it first, I saw a pink note on it.

When I saw the letter, I got confused. What does it mean? Is he coming back?

I don't want to think that he left me. I'm afraid. I don't want to lose him now.

But this is all my fault.

I cried again.

Not manly but I can't stop it.

I sat in the corner and hugged my legs. Still sobbing because he left me.

-TIME SKIP-

- THIRD PERSON'S POV -

Taehyung had a new life and career being a dance instructor in Miss and Mister Jung's Company. He had friends there. Jung Hoseok, which is Mr. And Ms. Jung's eldest son and Park Jimin, Hoseok's cousin.

They are all dance instructors in the company along with some professionals. But the 3 had a good bond since they are the youngest among all the instructors.

Since Taehyung came in the company, more clients tried to enter dance classes with the company but they only accept limited amount of students. How lucky the ones who got accepted.

- FAST FORWARD -

It's now end of the sessions. Jimin, Hoseok and Tae are in the house of the Jungs because they invited them to have dinner there.