PART 16

- TIME SKIP -

Today is the day. Flickering lights, music and beats that will make you dance, people walking around, dancing, talking to each other, eating and many things are happening inside the hall where the celebration of the anniversarry and Mrs. Jung's birthday.

Hoseok's students with him were the first to perform on stage. He decided to join his trainees because he loves to be with them and the students also requested it. They danced with the beat of 'Just Dance' by Jhope. They all agreed to use the song since they all idolize Jhope of BTS.

Tae and Jimin are in the front of stage, cheering all the performers. The audience are all amazed by the performances. Means that the students made an awesome job! Kudos!

Everyone had a lot of fun. And Mrs. Jung loved it. She congratulated all of the instructors. Of course, Mrs. Jung also performed with his husband. Jihoon watched while he's on the lap of Tae and claps cutely.

Tae noticed that Jimin kept looking at his phone then at the back. He just shrugged it off and continued to watch.

"Taehyung! Jimin!, I'm looking forward with your performance! I'm freaking excited!" Hoseok exclaimed to both males.

"Yes you'll enjoy it tho to the point that it will make you cry." Jimin replied to him and Tae just nodded and smiled at him. Jimin smirked.

Mrs. Jung and his husband finished their performance signaling that the party is about to end. Tae and Jimin is the last one to perform. So Tae is still not ready since he wanted to watch all the performances.

"Our party is about to end but hey we're not yet done! We'll having a short break before our last performance! And I know y'all waiting for it. So please enjoy the party while we're waiting. Thank you ladies and gentleman." The MC stated and the music started to play again. Jimin and Tae walked away through the backstage to get ready recieving goodlucks from the people and they just thanked them and bowed.

"Are you ready Tae?" Jimin asked Taehyung while they're on their way.

"Fridgin ready." Tae responded to him then entered the dressing room.

- SOMEONE'S POV -

I'm on the car with someone and I don't know where we are really going. I just know that we have to perform in this party thing and I just accepted it. I just plugged in my earphones and looked outside since I don't want to be accompanied by this one.

We are quietly riding the car since I don't want to talk. The other one was driving.

I keep hearing sighs in front and I just rolled my eyes, not interested.

After a countless hours for me, I think we arrived at the venue because I saw flickering lights on the building and it looks like the one that's driving is finding a parking space, finally found one and I heard that person saying "Hey let's go." And we got off the car. I just followed the person while it was texting someone but as an asshole, I don't really care. I just want this performance to end. I'm out of energy.

I saw some people dancing on the crowd while we are walking. This is a party tho, I didn't get surprised. I just shrugged and continued to follow this person until we arrived at a dressing room.

"Get ready, we're next."

I just nodded and sat since I'm now wearing my outfit for the performance and recalled some steps while the song we are about to perform was playing in my earpods.

~