PART 4

💃 JUNGKOOK'S POV 💃

I was on my way towards our designated room while smirking because of the idea that I thought for my plan.

As I entered our room, I called-out our leader.

"Hey hyung-nim! I have something to tell you, please let's go outside!" I called our leader then we both went outside.

"What is it about Jungkook?" Our leader asked me.

"Can I exchange roles with the others? The couple part?" I asked him as he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Owkaaaay what's with changing plans? I already asked you first if you want it, you refused tho. Why you doin' it now? Do you even know the choreography?"

"Nah hyung, I actually watched them while practicing that." Yes, I was watching them while practicing the choreo because I imagined doing it with Tae and I just imagined that tho I know Taehyung hyung wouldn't do that.

"Okay find one member who wants to switch roles with you. Then you can. Just don't ruin our performance."

"Yeah hyung I think I'll ask *name cuz idk what to put* I think he's gay af and can't do it and also he knew the hiphop choreography. And as if I'll ruin it hyung. I promise I will put fire on stage also maybe with audiences." I told our leader full of confidence while smirking then winked at him.

"Yeah yeah enough doing that I'm cringing!" He replied to me then hurried entering our room again.

I talked to *name again* whom I'll change position and he clapped like a happy child because he told me that he can't breath while doing that part. Well his partner is hot but Taehyung hyung is hotter. No. the hottest. So argument closed.

I talked to his partner before that I'll be the one who'll perform with her and I need to practice a lil bit with her. I saw her blushing and I think she likes me but nah-uh-uh, don't get high hopes. I felt bad for her.

As I memorized the choreography we stopped practicing and we started freshen up because we'll perform in a couple of minutes. I noticed my partner eyeing me like a prey. I just smiled at her and shrugged. And I think she fainted... No just kidding, she just looked away while blushing. Weeelp.

- FAST FORWARD (ACTUAL PERFORMANCE) -

We started performing. I joined the other hiphop parts because our leader told me since I know the choreo in it. While performing, I was looking for my boyfriend but it seems like he's not here. I saw cameras pointed on us while we're perfoming so I just focused on it. 8 I think he's just watching through there and this is actually good.

- FAST FORWARD AGAIN (COUPLE CHOREO PART) -

We started dancing while going through the center of the stage. While doing it, we faced our partners and I saw my partner smirking. Is this a bad idea? Or it's just a part for our audience impact? But I feel bad about it. Nevermind. I'll just go with the flow.

First step is all the guys will freestyle in front of their partner and I just grinded on the ground while looking at her and she just smirked at me. Oh well thanks 'cause there's no violent reactions.

Next is the girls will do freestyles in front of the boys, my partner dropped sit and stood up emphasizing her ass towards my face but nuh-uh-uh again, hyung's ass is the best. I didn't expect that she will walk towards me to do shits like pulling me using her hand on my nape, doing body waves and she looks like she was about to kiss me. I just smirked not because I liked it but because of course audience impact. Period.

After the freestyle, the girls twerked in front of us and we guys did body waves at their backs then we boys walked in front of them, them stood up, holding our faces and we holding their hips and waves our body on rhythm.

I eyed the camera like it was Taehyung hyung then winked at it. The crowd loudens while we continued dancing. I smirked to myself and thought about him. So how was it for him? My energy risens at the thought of him so I gave my best performance with the girl and it finished.

We already exited the stage because we with couples, that is our last participation with the dance.

"Damn Kooks that's hot!" One of our members praised me and I just high-fived at him.

"Yeah Kook you're good, I like you! I-i mean I liked your performance!" My partner said and I just gave thumbs up to her.

"But Kook I think you're fucked up, what about Tae?" Another member asked me. I just shruged and rolled my eyes remembering his attitude earlier.

"Let's just see what will happen later." Then winks at them.

~