PART 15

Music and students blabbering are the noises that sorrounded the corridor of the training center where Jimin is walking towards the practice room where he and Tae will practice for their performance.

His tracks stopped because of the sudden vibration from his pocket where his phone was located.

He immediately checked it and there was an unknown caller on the screen.

He slided his thumb on the screen through the right side to answer the call.

"Hello? Who's this?" Jimin asked the unknown caller.

"Is this Jimin?" The caller asked.

"Yes and who are you?" Jimin asked again annoyed a little.

"Yah! You didn't recognized my voice? Am I your friend? Really?" The caller whined on the other line that made Jimin roll his eyes.

"Says the one who asked who's her talking to. Why am I friends with you." Jimin jokingly said still annoyed.

"Duh 'cause I'm pretty bet you liked me before too hahahahha." Lisa spoke and laughed. Jimin just made a disgusted face even though Lisa can't see it.

"Iw. Delusional. By the way why did you call?" Jimin asked her.

"I'm just wonderin' if you're busy today I want to catch up!" Lisa said to him.

"Uh well, I have practice for today for our performance with Tae."

"Wait- with Tae? What is it for?"

"Uhmm, for the training center slash Mrs. Jung's birthday. Why?"

Seems interesting for Lisa.

"C-can you cancel your practice for now? Please I have something to discuss with you!"

"Is that really important?"

"YES IT IS! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!" Lisa nearly shouted because she's freaking desperate.

"Ok fucking calm down okay? I'll cancel my practice you prick. Send me the address where we'll meet. I need to talk to Tae about this."

"Uhm... Please don't tell Taehyung you'll meet me. Just make other excuse."

"AND WHY?!"

"Please just do it."

"You're really a brat don't you. Okay I'll do it." Jimin gave up tired of arguments.

"Thank you chimchimmm~" Lisa replied to the line with an aegyo voice that made Jimin cringe.

"Iiiwwww I'm gonna end this I'm having goosebumps."

Jimin ended the call not minding that he didn't say goodbye to Lisa and went to the practice room. He told Tae to cancel the practice and some excuses and Tae agreed saying that he'll just check the students for their performance. After that, Jimin went to the address that Lisa messaged and they talked there.

- NEXT DAY -

Jimin and Tae decided to practice earlier because yeah they didn't practice yesterday so they need more time to put in their full schedule for their practice.

They were dancing with the rhythm of the song 'Miss You' by Eric Nam. Tae is wondering why is the song is like that.

"Hey Jimin, why is the song like that? Are we doing interpretative dance? This seems so sad." Tae asked Jimin.

Jimin choked with his own saliva for unknown reasons. No spoiling lol.

"Why? Don't you like it?" Jimin asked him changing the topic because he don't want to answer Tae's question.

"I like it tho, it's better because I don't need to dance like a bitch on stage unlike before. But don't get me wrong, I still like what I did before." Tae explained.

"Tae wtf? HAHAHAHA! I DIDN'T ASKED YOU FOR LIKING THAT DO YOU WANT TO CHANGE OUR SONG? MAYBE TROUBLEMAKER? OR NOW? HAHAHAHA OH MY GEEZ TAE!" Jimin shouted while wheezing because of what Tae revealed. Tae just blushed and hid his face because of embarrasment.

After Jimin calming down, they continued practicing making their own choreography. They moved their bodies with the beat that made a beautiful chemistry with their performance.

They just finished the 2nd chorus part and Jimin suggested that he'll be the one to make choreographies on the rest of the parts because it's already late and they need to rest. They just sat on the floor while drinking water to rest a lil bit before going home.

Jimin is sitting afar from Tae, looking at him with love and happiness in his eyes. Tae is really precious, he must be really happy. He told to himself.

Tae suddenly look in the direction of Jimin and noticed that he was looking at him. Tae got confused.

"What's with that look?" Tae asked and Jimin just smiled at him.

"You're creeping me out Chim stop doing that." Tae scolded him and threw the water bottle to him. Jimin just laughed.

~