PART 7

💃 JUNGKOOK'S POV 💃

After what happened earlier, we fixed ourselves to go outside again because we're waiting for the results.

Tae and I opened the door with interwined hands but our eyes widens on what we saw.

Our leaders, suddenly struggled then fix themselves.

"OMG KOOK!" Tae hyung run and hide behind me, still holding my hand while clutching the other on the hem of my shirt.

"W-what are you doing here guys?" I asked them and they looked at each other.

"A-actually we're about to call you to wait for results, b-but we think that you're busy so-"

"So you listened to us while we're busy?" I interupted our leader and they became red because of embarassment.

I felt Tae tugging my shirt so I looked back at him, he's so red because he's flustered. I just chuckled because of his cuteness.

"We'll go there hyung, c'mon let's go." I told them and they already walked guiding us and Tae still behind my back.

💃 TAE'S POV 💃

I kept hiding behind Jungkook while we are walking and even backstage. I still feel embarassed. What if it's not only them who heard us! That's fucking embarassing. I want Jungkoo- I mean the floor to eat me now.

And also, this outfit. Ugh! I kept giving awkward looks to the people who stare at me then just gave up putting my head on Kook's shoulders.

"Hey are you okay?" He faced me then asked me worrying.

"I-I'm okay. It's just that my clothes are comfortable." I answered him then he was about to strip his shirt but I stopped him.

"Hey what are you doing?"

"Don't worry hyung, I have sando inside, just use this first." He then removed his shirt and gave it to me. He helped me wearing the shirt.

The shirt is too big for me so it shows my collarbone and it is up to my mid-thigh covering my shorts. I also noticed Jungkook glaring at me.

"Fuck." I heard Jungkook whispered.

"Hey why Kooks? Are you cold? Did I do something wrong?" I asked him while tugging our interwined hands.

"Remove the shirt hyung. I'll just search for your bomber jacket. Faster or your ass will be wrecked here."

"Hah?" I asked him confused.

"Hah? Hatdog!" He answered me that made me confused even more.

"Just remove the fucking shirt! I'll wear it I'm cold!" He added.

"Told yah you're really a brat." I answered then removed the shirt and gave it back to him.

He just scoffed then a couple of minutes all the groups are called on stage. We still enterwined our hands and me wearing again the bomber jacket.

- FAST FORWARD (ANNOUNCEMENT OF WINNERS -

The 3rd, 2nd and 1st runner ups are already announced. Jungkook's and our group are still not called. So it means one of us will have the champion title.

"Yah hyung, your team deserves to win. After what you did earlier." Jungkook told me while smiling sweetly.

"Yeah your team too, after what you did earlier." I smiled at him but widening my eyes signaling sarcasm and he just rolled his eyes.

"AND WE HAVE A TIE!" The announcer shouted and I looked at Jungkook widening our eyes and whispered 'woah' at the same time.

Everybody on the stage shouted, jumped and clapped because of happiness. Me and Jungkook hugged each other then smiled at each other.

"Congratulations bitch." Jungkook said to me while smiling.

"Congratulations too fucker." I replied to him and laughed like a kid.

💃 JUNGKOOK'S POV 💃

"Wait I have something to do. C'mon follow me." I told Tae and I pulled him going to the announcer.

"Uhm sir? Can I borrow the mic?" I asked the announcer then he nods then said something like "Okay a member has something to say." and gave the microphone to me.

"Uuhhmm hello guys! We're glad that we both groups won the champion title. Thank you very much for all the support. We appreciate you a lot." I smiled to the crowd and bowed at them. Everybody clapped.

"And by the way. You see this gorgeous creature beside me? I'm sure y'all really stunned. But take note. Someone owns this. And it's me. That's all thank you." Many of the people gasp and some clapped and cooed on us. I looked back at hyung and he's really red because of flusteredness. I smiled at him.

"I love you hyung." I said to him of the mic and he looked up at me teary eyed.

"I love you too." He answered me showing his boxy smile then suddenly he smacked my head.

"Aww what the fuck hyung!" I hissed at him.

"DO THIS NEED TO BE ANNOUNCED?! YOU FUCKER! WHY I STILL LOVE YOU UGH!" He shouted at me and I just chuckled.

"Because I'm a fucker and you love to be fucked hyung." I stated non-stop then smirked at him.

He fumes because of anger then I became nervous because he suddenly calmed down.

"Okay then, no fucks for 1 week."

And that's how my life ended.

The End.

Just kidding ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

~