PART 10

- THIRD PERSON'S POV -

After that day, they just cuddled inside their room in the house. They didn't plan going on their practice or going out. They seem exhausted but of course that night, It's Jungkook's turn and both admitted that they're both good. Taehyung good being bottom and Kook being top.

After that night, they started attending their practice sessions. Kook is always spacing out and Tae noticed it. He just shrugged it out. But as the time passes, Kook still space out and Tae asked him already but he said that he's fine. Seems not normal for Taehyung.

Until one time, Jungkook is nowhere to be found in the practice room. He tried looking for him outside and he still can't find him.

"Where did Jungkook went? I'm worried." Tae talked to himself while searching for Kooks

💃 JUNGKOOK'S POV 💃

I can't focus during our practices. I kept spacing out. And the number one reason is Lisa. Don't get me wrong, I love Taehyung Hyung but some things are confusing me.

Since the day Lisa came the last time, she joined again our troupe. That's the reason that my thoughts are about her. I kept seeing her everyday. I don't know if I'm glad or pissed about it.

I'm annoyed with myself because it can't ignore the fact that I have to move-on. Am I really? Am I really moved-on after what she did?

My thoughts are saying that why? Who did she needed to hurt me? She doesn't look like the bitches walking around the dark alleys. She looks like a good, naive and a funny girl. Why can't she be like that?

I also began judging myself. Am I ugly? Am I not enough? Did I do something wrong to her? Maybe I don't deserved to be loved.

Even Taehyung hyung, he don't deserve me. Look at me now, he's my boyfriend but what am I doing? Kept thinking about others while he don't know what am I really thinking and saying that I'm okay.

I just don't want him to worry about me. He deserves to be happy and not sulking around with me. Hyung is too good to be like that.

Suddenly, someone pulled me up and yanked me towards outside until we reached the dark alleyway. I don't know who it is because my mind is busy thinking about many things.

I was pushed on the wall and my eyes widened when I saw who brought me here. My heart suddenly clenched and skipped a beat.

- THIRD PERSON'S POV -

Jungkook can't move even a little step because the one that he saw and brought him there is Lisa. His first crush, his first love, and his first and he wished his last heartbreak. Everytime they are close, Jungkook can't deny the fact that he becomes weak, and he don't know why.

Lisa looked at his still widened doe eyes. And the girl seemed mesmerized with it.

"Jungkook I missed you." The woman stated, touching the ravened hair boy's face that caused goosebumps on the guy's skin.

Kook can't think very well. He can't speak. His head is spinning because of what's happening now. He didn't expect this. Why is a girl like her confronting him that she misses him to the fact that this girl can have more hotter and more handsome guys than him?

"Kook, I want you back." Lisa stated sincerly still looking straight at Jungkook's eyes. A tear rolled on her cheeks. She's obsessed with Jungkook now.

Since the day she left Jungkook, she tried flirting and dating other boys again. But too bad, he missed Jungkook. The one that treated her like a princess but she just wasted.

Suddenly, Lisa pulled Jungkook by the nape and kissed him.

Jungkook was too shocked to push her away. He still can't move. Can't even respond with the kiss. He wanted to shout at her, he wanted to curse at her, he wanted Lisa to feel the pain that he felt too. It's too unfair.

Series of loud sulking are heard in the alleyway that interrupted the two. The guy looked at the source of the sound.

And Jungkook felt that his world will shatter.

He saw Taehyung, standing ahead of them.

Watching them.

Eyes full of hatred and tears.

Hands clenched.

And looked like a mess.

~