PART 3

💃 TAE'S POV 💃

My team is now ready for our performance. There are 20 groups that joined in the contest. Jungkook's team is the 19th group to perform and we are the 20th. *cuz why not lol what a new amazing plot let's clap!*

Did I told you that they're really famous, as in more famous than us? Because the hell their troupe is very amazing, some of their members are from the different dissolved senior groups.  Although Jungkook didn't joined any groups before, his skills is quiet advance so they accepted him there and look at him now, almost in the same level with his co-members. While in us, we are all newbies but I think we are talented enough to colaborate and beat them, since both leaders of our groups are friends.

I didn't went out of our designated room 'cause I'm embarassed. I'm now wearing make-up. Also I already wore a white crop-top shirt accompanied with a bomber jacket and a fish net stockings, with black shorts, also a timberlands. I am silver-haird now because of my wig, it's until above my shoulders and a bit wavy and I tied a bandana on my forehead. *just imagine a female tae version on 'not today' era*

I faced myself in front of the mirror after someone fixed me. I don't really know where she came from and I just let her. After her signal to me to look at myself in the mirror, my eyes widened on what happened to me.

"Oh fuck 10 out of 10 would bang!" I whispered-shouted to myself.

"Tae I'm going now! Goodluck! By the way you look hot. Be a bitch later!" The unknown girl told me and I just showed my middle finger to her while laughing.

I looked again at the mirror. Still shocked of what I look. I suddenly felt nervous because what will I do later is new and I just hope that it will.

"AND NOW ONE OF THE GROUPS YOU ARE WAITING FOR, PLEASE WELCOME, *JK'S TEAM*!!! *I didn't put up any group name cuz em lazy again*

Did I tell you also that there's a tv here that shows the performances on stage? So yeah, I'm watching from here.

I just watched their group while performing. In the beginning, I'm still enjoying it and I keep looking at my boyfriend but all of a sudden, something that my eyes didn't like happened. I clenched my fist and my face looked like a tomato because of what my boyfriend doing.

"What the actual fuck is he doing?" my mind was cursing incoherent words 'cause ogf what I was actually seeing now.

"You're testing me Jeon huh. Let's see who's got a bigger surprise." I smirked because of the thought what will happen later.

~
Yas jeongguk? Aye- what did you do man-