.•1.•

"Mark! Wait up!" Jaemin shouted at the older as he raced towards him. "What is it, Jaemin. If it's another confession, I reject immediately," Mark said as he continued to walk off but Jaemin, being strong, pulled Mark back with great ease, causing Mark to nearly fall backwards but when Mark was bracing for impact, he felt a pair of arms holding him. He looked up and saw Jaemin's charming face. He pulled himself free from Jaemin, wanting to escape from his constant confessions and flirty moves. "What's wrong, Mark?" Jaemin asked as he saw Mark walking away. As Jaemin was about to walk towards him again, the bell rang, signalling the end of break. Jaemin sighed before walking back to his own classroom.

<A Few years ago...>
Jaemin's POV
I walked into the new school, worried about what would happen in this sorta "new life" I was going to have in this new school. As I was deep in my thoughts, a hand tapped me on the shoulder. "Hello! I'm Mark! Are you a new student here?" I heard a voice ring from behind. I tuned and looked up to see a older boy looking down at me with a smile on his face. I blushed, for I was well gay. "Y-Yes I'm new," I stuttered, avoiding eye contact with him. "Don't feel nervous! We're gonna be good friends okay?" Mark asked as he patted my shoulder and both of us were walking towards the Staff Room...